PART 1: I squirt him with a hose...and now i have to marry him? arranged marriage

Start from the beginning

Running over to him, I grabbed the hose and bent it in half, waiting for Kaelb to turn it off. When I turned around to see if he had, he just nodded and walked inside. Letting go, the water spat out again and went all over the boy. Dropping the hose, and letting the boy probably get all angry at me, I ran over to the tap and switched it off. Placing my hands on my knees and breathing in and out as I did. When I had gotten most of my breath back, I ran my hands through my soaked hair, and turned to the boy. Expecting to get yelled at, I looked down and clasped my hands together. Waiting for the force of his voice, I waited. And waited and waited. And because I am not a patient person, I looked up and saw him laughing. He must have been laughing hard because I couldn't hear it at all. Looking at his face, made me smile and then I burst out laughing.

When the boy stopped laughing, he just looked at me, smiling. I looked at him to and soon enough we were both laughing our guts out again. When we stopped again, the boy stuck out his hand and smiled.

"Archer Braxton, nice to meet you" He said like he was talking to some corporate business person. Smiling back, I took his hand and whispered my name to him.

"Charlotte Gunner" Somebody please tell me why this is so formal? He took my hand within his, and leaning over, he kissed the top of it. Now of course I went bright red. When he came up, he just stared at me, but he wasn't looking at my eyes. He was looking lower. Following his gaze, I looked down, and sure enough, my white tank had gone see through, showing to the world, my black bra. Going red, I crossed my hands over my chest and looked at Archer. His face and hair was wet, and his clothes were sticking to him. Smiling at him, I opened my mouth, but he got there faster than me.

"Um, can I get something to clean this up with?" He shrugged lightly. Nodding at him, I led him up to our house, and through the front door.

Tip-toeing past the kitchen, my mother saw us through the mirror's reflection and called out to us.

"Charlotte, why are you dripping wet and who are you sneaking off with?" she asked, as Archer and myself peered through the door.

"Archer why are you wet?" But this time it wasn't my mother, it was her friend.

"Mom, we just got into a little water fight, nothing out of the ordinary, I swear" I could hear in his voice, the venom that he was trying, and not succeeding, to keep in.

"Mom?" I clicked to me finally.

"Yes my dear, this is Patrice and her son Archer. I see that you have already met and are getting along perfectly" My mother said. Nodding in sync, Archer and I began to sneak off, when we both heard something that would truly destroy our lives for good.

"So about this marriage, the children look rather comfortable together" Patrice said. Stopping in our tracks, Archer and I turned to each other, before launching off the stair case, knocking each other over, and pushing each other through the kitchen door.

"MARRIAGE?" Archer and I screamed together. Our mothers looked taken aback, before slightly composing themselves and turning to us.

"Yes my young children, you are getting married" I swear as soon as Patrice said that, I could have knocked the shits into her, but I had other things to deal with like, WHY THE HELL IS THERE A TEENAGE BOY LEANING ON MY SHOULDER?

When I looked next to me, I saw Archer had completely fainted and I was holding him up for support. Taking a step to the side, I let him fall down onto the hard tiles, his head automatically flicking up, and looking at me with a pissed off expression.

"What was that for?" He demanded, standing up and raising his hand to me. Oh God, if he touches me he is dead.

"You were drooling on my shoulder" I screamed back, just as loud.

As we yelled things at each other, I didn't even notice that we were pressed up against each other, screaming and yelling.

"Children, shouldn't you save all of" My mother stopped and waved her hand in the air, "this for your wedding night".

When Archer and I finally got what she meant, we leaped as far away from each other than anyone could ever stand away from another.

"Ewww, mum, that was seriously uncalled for. Why did you have to say that?" I asked, trying to get rid of that really disgusting visual in my head.

"Well, Patrice and myself do expect grandchildren by the end of next month" My mother answered again, and I looked over at Patrice. I officially hated these women now, oh, and I am dead serious.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. Hold up, grandchildren. Go jump. I am not giving up my life to live with some...some...emo boy like him" I glared at Archer and he glared back. He was an emo, by the looks, and not that I have anything against emo boys, but they are not my type. Wow, did I just say type, didn't even know I had one.

"Any there is no way that I am going to share my prized possession with some preppy princess like her" He spat back, and we just glared at each other some more.

"Both of you stop, I will not have any more of this. You are getting married, so deal with it. Charlotte, go and pack your things, because you are leaving" My mother practically shouted at me, which she never does, at least, not in front of guests.

"Why the hell would I do that?" I screamed at her, looking astonished at my behaviour, she laughed and Patrice joined in shortly over.

"Because you are both going to be living with each other" Our mother's both said at the same time. I swear to God I must have fainted because when I realized where I was, Archer was yelling at them both and I was quiet from across the room.

"Be realistic mother, I cannot go to school, let alone the street, with that thing walking beside me. Do you know what people would say?" Archer was pissed off I could tell, but there was no need to call me 'that'. And just for that, I walked over to him, kneed him straight in the balls and walked up stairs. The last that I heard of Archer was the sound he made as he fell to the floor.

So I pulled out my pink suitcase, and packed all my clothes away. From what I gathered from this boy, was that he liked space, and that was more than what I was going to get here. I pulled out all of my clothes; especially the bright, happy stuff and I grabbed my stuffed bear and doll. They were the only things that I had left from my grandparents. I grabbed my gold jewellery and some of my makeup, not that I wore it often, and I also took some photos of me and my best friend, Katy. I had known her since kindergarten and she was who I was going to call right now.

Katy here

Oh my God Katy, something terrible has just happened.

Shit, babe, what's wrong?

I'm getting married.

Yay! What's wrong with that?

I don't want to

Aww...Honey, call me later and we will sort this all through, because mum is all shitting on me about going to Macca's with the devil. Love you babe.

Bye, Bye, Honey.

When the dial tone ended, I cried and cried to myself. I couldn't believe that this was really happening. I couldn't believe that my mother would be so low as to sell me off to be married. Wiping my eyes, I realized that I hadn't cried in ages.

I was officially going to hell.