Chapter Seventy-Four

Theo's POV:

"Hey," Shai whispers in my ear waking me up. I look around confused because we're not in our bed, and I realise we must have fallen asleep on the floor. 

"Morning." I say as my voice breaks from the sleep. She sits with crossed legs looking down on my whilst I'm still laying on the floor and it looks as if she's been crying, again. I quickly get up so I'm at her level and can really look her in the eyes.

"I'm so sorry about yesterday, I love you." She continues to whisper and I just smile. I love hearing her say she loves me. I get up and pull her up with me. I don't want this conversation to go on because I know the tension it's causing between us, so I'm just going to tell her straight what I'm doing. 

"I'm going to call the director for Insurgent, and tell him our situation, that you're pregnant I mean, and then I'm going to London, I need to talk to my sister. You're more than welcome to come but I would understand if you wanted to stay here on your own or with your mother whilst I'm gone. I don't mind, whatever you want." I say reassuringly as if I have it all under control, as that's what I'm supposed to do. She sits on the coach and she's obviously thinking everything over in her head before she answers me, which is probably best. I don't want her making any rushed decisions. 

"Of course I'm coming with you, you plonker." She says smiling. I can't help but smile back, in the back of my mind I really wanted her to come with me because I don't think I could bear being away from her, especially as far as London. It's going to be hard but we both know that, I just need to know why my sister was sending me texts like that under and unknown number, it's not like her at all. "We have something else to do in London anyway." She says winking at me, and I panic because I have no idea what she's talking about. She takes my hand and places it on her stomach, "your mum still doesn't know about mini me or you." I smile and feel so much more satisfied that I get to tell my mother in person, it all felt a little too impersonal over the phone. 

"I can't wait." I say placing my other hand on her belly and kissing her forehead. 

I get my phone and open an email to Robert Schwentke, the new director, and begin explaining our problem...

Robert, 

It's Theo here, I know there are a set of rules we have to follow until The Divergent Series have completely finished but I have a slight issue with the filming, Shailene is pregnant and by the time filming for Insurgent arrives she will be showing, it wasn't planned so we didn't purposely disobey you but it's happened. I know it's possible to hide these things but I really don't want the stress on the baby like that. I know it's sudden news but I'm not prepared to say my child is bad news. I hope there is some way of solving this, and I am very sorry.

Theo and Shai. 

All I can really do from now is hope there is some way we can still keep our jobs as Four and Tris, I know it will upset the fans if they change the actors now, but there may be no other option. Me and Shai have already discussed this and our child does come first always. 

Shai's POV:

I'm actually really excited to go to London again because I loved it there the first time we went and it know has a very significant place in my heart, despite the reason we have to go. I keep waiting for Robert to reply but it's been hours, I can only assume he's busy or he's having to find a way to get new actors to replace us. I feel awful that Theo wants to stay with me whilst I'm pregnant because he loves the role of Four, and I will continue to encourage him to keep it if it comes down to that. Meanwhile, we're looking for plane tickets to London as soon as possible, so we can this over with. 

Theo's been doing his own thing for the past few hours so I've just been tiding the bedroom and finally getting all of the honeymoon stuff away properly. He knocks on the door, which is really confusing but I call 'come in' anyway. Theo walks in with the biggest smile on his face and it's the most adorable I think I've ever seen him look.

"Surprise! Guess who's just bought a beautiful house?" He says with his boyish face and excited voice. I scream a little in excitement and run up to him to hug him, but he lifts me causing me to wrap my legs around his waist.

"We got the house?" I say into his shoulder and he nods, spinning me around. He walks us over to the bed and drops me on it, unbuttoning my shirt and kissing my neck. 

"Let's just forget about everything for a bit shall we?" He whispers.