Chapter Two

Theo's POV:

As soon as I walked into the audition room I saw her. The girl playing Beatrice. She was beautiful, even more beautiful than I had imagined. Her legs were shaking a bit, and she was fidgeting a lot, but it was cute. Neil walked towards me and shook my hand, he introduced me to Veronica and the girl playing Tris. Her name was Shailene, but she prefers to be called Shai. I like it. Then suddenly it kicks in, I'm about to do a scene with this gorgeous person. She walked over to me and hugged me, I embraced her hug but it took me by surprise as I went for a handshake, but it didn't take long for me to realise I was glad she hugged me, really glad. Neil showed me the scene we would be doing, it was Tris and Four's first meeting. It fits perfectly really. I smiled shyly at Shai before we began, then I said my first line. She's an amazing actress, it helps. She helps.

Shai's POV:

The door opened and he walked in, I knew his name before I saw him, and he was nothing like I had imagined. Theo James. Theo James was a muscular, tall and extremely good looking man, intimidatingly good looking. It makes me nervous and I feel my legs begin to shake and fidget, I feel him staring at me and I try not to look at him. He probably things I'm just some weirdo who can't still or needs to pee. This is such a bad habit. Neil introduces us, and I decide to get up and greet him. I didn't intend to hug him but before I could think otherwise, my arms were around him holding tight. Neil decided we would do the jumping scene, and Theo gave me a small smile before he spoke. All I could think about was his voice, it was so low, so dominating. It was sexy. Neil told me he was a British actor, but his accent is so American. He must have practised so much, I wouldn't be able to tell he wasn't American. I think the fact he's English makes him a lot sexier though. I've never felt this before, I don't even know the man but I know he's Four. I know he's going to make me better. We finished the scene and Theo thanked Neil and Veronica. As he left he looked back at me and I smiled and hopeful smile. I hoped it wouldn't be the last time I saw him. He winked and I felt my cheeks burn up and blush. Luckily no one saw. Veronica was smiling and nodding her head with Neil, they asked me what I thought and I admitted I think he's the one. They agreed.