Chapter Eight

Shai's POV:  

I'm laying in Theo's arms, feeling so tired. We've been watching his childhood videos for hours. They're so funny. I began to yawn and Theo looked down and smiled. I said I should better be going, I go to take off his shirt but he stops me "keep it" usually I would argue, but I don't want to, I want his shirt. I smiled and hugged him good night leaving the room. I walked into my own room and dropped on the bed smiling about his shirt. I decided to text him.  

'Thank you Theo x' 

I like to send a kiss, just so he knows I have feelings for him, he may not know, but I hope he does.  

'You look better than I do anyway x'

'Thank you, get some sleep, we've got our test tomorrow. Good night Theodore Peter James Kinnaird Taptiklis x'

'As proud as I am that you remembered my name, please don't call me it. Good night Shailene;)x' 

I go to sleep smiling like a goon, but I don't care. He thinks I look good, better than him. I like this man, I like him a lot.

Theo's POV: 

I've decided I'll make an effort with Miles tomorrow, I was blunt to him today. It was unfair. I'm so excited for my chemistry test with Shai, but I wonder what they'll make us do. I'm scared and excited and so many emotions but I want her to know how I feel. I'm planning on telling her but I don't want to ruin things. I really don't want to ruin things. I think I'll just sleep it off, but I want us to be more. She's amazing.