Chapter Seven

Shai's POV: 

Training over. Phew, but wow, Theo looked hot! He's getting on well with Zoë, I know we're meant to make friends with these people but I want him to myself. I saw the way he looked at Miles, I imagined he was jealous and I wish he was. I want him to want me the way I want him, but I know he'd never go for a girl like me when Zoë's here, flexing and looking good during training. After lunch me and Theo were going to watch a movie in his hotel room, but I insisted to shower first. We grabbed some lunch, and told me about his name, and how it's Greek. He told me lots about English culture, it was fun to learn, but hard to concentrate. He's so charming when he feels passionately about something, I just wish he felt passionately about me. We get back to the hotel and I say I'll be 30 minutes, he complains because he doesn't want to leave me, but he does it jokingly. It makes me laugh, but I wonder if it's real. If he really does want to spend 24/7 with me. I get out the shower and put on underwear. I put on some shorts and vest top, just to chill. I knock on the door and he says "Shailene, finally" I give him a glare and correct him with "Shai". He smiles and welcomes me in. I walk in and shiver. Why has he had the air con on? It's freezing! I get goosebumps on my arms and try to rub them away. Theo stops, "Shai, are you cold?" I laugh, "a little". He looks through his drawer and pulls out a long sleeved top, it was white with green sleeves. He chucks it at me and says "here, put that on, it'll be big but it'll do" he looks apologetic and I can't imagine why, so I put the t shirt on and hug him, my arms around his neck. I could still feel the apologetic look in his eyes so I gently kissed his cheek and said "thank you Theo, that's much better". I felt my cheeks flush and I looked away and asked what movie we'd be watching.

Theo's POV:

Shai just kissed me. Shai just KISSED me. She probably only meant it as a friend but oh my god, Shai just kissed me. I can't keep the cheesy grin off my face as I look through my suitcase for DVD's. I find my videos I used to record when I was a child and I tried to move them before Shai saw, but it was too late. She insisted we watched every single one. I put them on, embarrassed. As I turned around I saw Shai getting into my bed, she laughed. I must look shy. "Come here," she says, "it's freezing and you're a good cuddler, besides, I feel like I've known you forever" I smile and get in next to her, she places her head on my chest and rap my arms around her. She finds my videos hilarious, she has to wipe her face from tears of laughter. It makes me happy seeing her like this, but for some reason I couldn't get the way she greeted Miles out of my head. Why did they have such a connection? The movies finished and I looked her in the eyes. "Shai?" I asked, sounding weak. "Yeah?" She said with a warm smile. "How do you know Miles?" She sat up a bit to become eye level with me, and explained they'd filmed a movie before, which got them close. She said she sees him as a brother now. That makes me happy, he may see her as more, but I don't care. She sees him as a close friend, that's all.