Chapter Sixty-Two

*Time Jump-One month until the wedding*

Shai's POV:

Pretty much everything is sorted now for the wedding and I can't believe it's only a month until it's really happening. Everything's been going perfectly and today we found out that Ansel and Ana are actually going to to start dating. Theo and I are taking Lewis and Aimee to mini golf today, it's a nice sunny day and we thought we'd save the play area for a colder day as it's inside. They've started to call me Auntie Shai and I find it adorable. Aimee insisted yesterday that I give her my number, so all night I've been getting picture messages of her and Lewis. It's so cute. Theo's in the shower getting ready and I'm waiting patiently as I need to shower too. After a few minutes I decide to be spontaneous, me and Theo have been pretty wrapped up in the wedding recently that we haven't really had some us time. So I sneak into the bathroom and get in the shower with him. Anyway, saves more water, right?

After our shower me and Theo can't keep our hands off each other, he keeps kissing me and we're making it hard for each other to get changed. I love it when we're playful like this, it reminds me that nothing everything about relationships has to be serious and thought about. Just as we're laying on the bed cuddled up, I get another text from Aimee sending me a picture of her and Lewis all ready to go mini golfing, which reminds us we seriously need to get ready now. We both run around our room, looking in drawers and wardrobes picking up items of clothing and throwing them on, until we're both ready to go. Theo's in some shorts and a white shirt and I've ended up in shorts and a tank top. 

We run to their hotel room where they're ready and waiting to leave and Theo's sister gives him a slightly stern look. 

"Sorry we're late, we erm," he pauses and looks at me, deeply into my eyes and carries on, "we just lost track of time." He finally finishes and his sister laughs a little bit. 

"Yeah, whatever Theo, have fun." Aimee and Lewis take each of my hands and Theo looks slightly disappointed. 

"What if I wanted to hold Shai's hand huh?" He says nudging Lewis' shoulder laughing, but I can tell part of him is serious. Lewis laughs and lets go of my hand and takes one of Theo's so he can hold mine. We're walking down the street and people are walking past us smiling, probably thinking what a cute family we are, and as much as I love these children I can't wait for it to be our own. My hands start getting sweaty so I let go of Theo's and wrap my arm around his waist instead so he puts his around my shoulder. I look at him and smile, and I can tell he's thinking about us too because I feel us both blush, just like when we first met and were unsure about the others feelings. It's cute when he blushes, it's nice to know I still have that effect on him. 

Theo's POV:

We arrive at the mini golf course and we let the kids have their own score sheet so they can play each other, this way it leaves me and Shai to have our own little competition. We start at the first hole and whilst we're waiting for the kids to get the ball in I decide to kiss Shai, and tell her I love her, although the moment's pretty ruined when Lewis notices and calls out "ew gross! Uncle Theo's kissing Auntie Shai!" Shai laughs and puts her arm back around me, and leans in close to my ear. "Save it for home." She whispers and I smile. 

Half way through the golf game me and Shai add our scores and realise she's winning, I hate to admit it but I had losing, even against my fiancé, so I try a lot harder, making Shai laugh. I didn't expect this to be so much fun but it actually is, me and Shai will have to come back one day, just us when she's not distracting me in little shorts and bending over all the time. That's why I'm not winning yet. 

We're on the last hole and I've caught up with Shai, whoever gets this is the least amount of shots will win, and Shai's done it in 2. Just as I'm about to hit the ball I see her out of the corner of my eye as she winks at me. She knows exactly what she's doing as she bends right over to get her golf and hand it back it, I hit the ball and miss completely. Finally getting it in after 5 shots. This definitely calls a rematch one day. 

We walk back to the hotel with the kids and honestly I can't wait for them to go right now, I just want to be alone with Shai at home. My sister thanks us again for taking them out today and Shai hugs her goodbye, the minute the door closes I pull Shai towards me and kiss her, "let's go home." I whisper and we leave. 

The minute we get home Shai kicks the door behind her closing it and kisses me, wrapping her arms around my neck and pushing me on the couch. "You've looked so hot today, you do that on purpose?" I say between breaths, and she laughs. "It was on purpose, but not so you'd lose golf, that was just a bonus." She laughs unbuttoning my shirt. "Well, lets reward you for winning." I reply, and before we know it the night is ours.