Chapter Thirty

Shai's POV:

Theo's awake now and we've been talking for hours. Almost as if nothing was wrong, I get so lost in his eyes, they look right inside of me. For minutes I just stare, as we look into each other's eyes, it feels like hours and I don't want it to end. Until I feel a strong hand grab my shoulder and another holding my mouth so I can't scream, and I can barely breathe. The next thing I know I'm on my feet standing opposite him, the man of my nightmares. Mark's found us. He looks at Theo sternly, "if you so much as breathe too loud, I'll finish you" Mark says calmly. Theo looks at me and I shake my head, letting him know he shouldn't speak, because Mark will kill him. I look Mark in the eyes, I have so much to say but I can't as his grip is tightening around my mouth. I can feel my knees becoming weak with fear, what's going to happen? "Shai, you're mine, not his. Come with me" he breathes. I am not his, but I have no chance of escaping his grip. I look at Theo longingly, I want him to know I love him. I stumble after Mark feeling dizzy and weak. We're down plain white corridors, and then suddenly he pushes us into a closet. He locks it then pushes the light switch. "Let me remind you Shai, what you've been missing out on." He releases my hand and my first reaction is to scream, as I do he laughs. "No one can hear you babe." Anger rises through my body I hate this man, so much. "Don't you dare call me babe" I shout at him pushing him away from me. I almost automatically regret it as I feel him pushing me against a wall, kissing me, all down my neck and to my lips. "Stop it!" I repeat, but he won't leave me alone. This is going to far. I can't stop thinking about Theo, will he be able to save me? He still can't walk for gods sake. Marks hands start exploring and I can't stop him. This is horrible, and I just can't stop screaming.

Theo's POV:

Shit, where has that creep taken my girlfriend? I press the emergency button behind my bed, I know it's meant for medical emergency's but I can't think of anything else that will get attention quick enough. Sure enough within seconds three nurses are around my bed asking what the problem is. I explain what happened and try to point them in the correct direction of Mark and Shai, although I have no idea where they are. The nurses hurry and call security, which are also with us within seconds. I don't need to reexplain the story as the nurses do for me, as the security hurry off, almost sprinting the nurses walk their separate ways and one stays with me, calming me down. That man is so lucky I can't walk yet, I would be so angry right now, but all I seem to feel is fear. Where is Shai? I need her back. I'm never leaving her after this, ever. She was right as well. This man is dangerous, he could've kill me if I went after him before the car accident.

Shai's POV:

Suddenly, there's a strong knocking at the door and I scream letting whoever it is know I'm in trouble. The knocking becomes harder, and a deep voice shouts "Open up now!" but Mark just freezes and I see genuine fear in his eyes. He releases me and I fall to my knees and cry. He looks down at me and whispers "if you open that door you and your pathetic little boyfriend are dead." I would risk it for me, but never Theo. I love him too much. I stay put, knowing someone will save me now. I am safe. The deep voice calls again "I'm gonna count to three," he pauses, "one... two... three..." In seconds the door in down on the floor and I see men dressed in black pinning Mark down. They're tall, muscular men. Really big built. "Go to Theo" one of them says, "actually!" he calls making me pause and look back, "Steve will take you" he says looking at one of the men who's just standing there, I smile at Steve and we begin to walk. "Are you okay?" he asks timidly. Timid doesn't suit him, he's really well built. "I don't know, uh, I want to see Theo" I manage. He nods, as we get near and run a little to his bed. His face lights up. Now I'm okay, now everything's okay.