Chapter Thirty-Three

Theo's POV:
I've been at home for a few days now, and Shai's been amazing, helping me get all my stuff together as we need to be out of the hotel in just over a week. I'm pretty much back to normal now, I can tired quicker than I usually do but it's getting better. Shai decided today that she's going to give her house to her nan! That's so inspirational of her, and she's going to stay with me until she's on the move again. I think we have quite a while together though. I'm planning a trip to England in a few months to see my family, it will Shai and I's 9th anniversary so I have something special planned. I hope she'll be up for coming with me. The timing couldn't be better as Shai walks into my room beaming, brightening up my morning. I always think it's funny how she walks in whenever I'm thinking about her, but then I realise I'm always thinking about her, so it's not hard. "Good morning, beautiful" I say, genuinely so pleased to see her and she kisses me on the cheek replying "good morning Theo." I grab her wrists and pull them gently causing her to fall into the bed next to me, I hold her close with my nose in her hair. She must have just washed it as it smells of all sorts of berries, it's such a Shai smell. She's cutting her hair soon as well for her role in 'The Fault in our Stars' but that's not for a while yet. I think she's nervous but I know for a fact she'll look just as stunning as ever. "Have you got much left to pack Theo?" She says giggling. Her laugh is adorable, I love hearing it. I take a few minutes to think about how much I have left to pack and it's not that much, just the things I need out. "Nothing" I reply giving her a small smile raising my eyebrows, "that means we can spend the whole day cuddling" I add with a wink and she nuzzles more into my chest. I reach for the remote and turn on the TV opposite the bed, some movie channel's on, and the film 'About Time' was just beginning. We keep it on but don't really watch it, it was on more for background noise to be honest.
I don't know how long me and Shai have been laying in my bed but I could stay here for hours more, Shai clicks her phone to look at the time and it's 5:30. "We haven't eaten all day Theo" Shai whispers, half concerned and half amused. I wasn't actually hungry until she reminded me about food, then I felt how hungry I really was. "Let's cook together" I suggest, knowing I bought lots of basic foods yesterday so I can start making my own meals. Shai's face lights up as if I suggested the best thing ever and she jumps up pulling my hands so I rise too. I stand for a moment whilst my head adjusts and I follow her out into the kitchen. In seconds she's going through my fridge and cupboards looking for different things and pulling out spices and all sorts of different things. I look up in minutes and she's got a whole range of foods laid out on the counter ready for us to cook. "Let's cook" she says, and we begin.

Shai's POV:
Me and Theo just cooked the most delicious stir fry, it was all from scratch and Theo isn't the best cook so I decided on something basic. One day I'll show him all my organic recipes and we can learn to cook them together, I always try my best to stick to my recipes because I know how good they are for you. Theo doesn't quite like them yet but he hasn't experienced how good they really can be. I sit on the couch watching Theo wash up, for such a muscly man he's so elegant around the house. The way he places the plates after he's washed them, careful not to get fingerprints or smears on them. I love all the different sides to Theo, I'm so lucky to love him.