Chapter 14: Doubts

Beginne am Anfang

—I can't believe it—I chuckled.

Maybe on that time she was 'stupid' about love back then. But she was really wise in other. Like with me, she was right about my funny switch. If it makes me laugh, why should I keep it off? It all happened one night on the roof. I was serious, for obvious reasons...

Flashback

— Why you always turn off your funny switch?—she asked.

— I think it's easier to stay calm most of the time, besides it's easier if I don't loose control of myself, like Jay and you—I said.

— You take that back tin-head! It's not my fault to laugh whenever I'm nervous!—she pouted.

  — But you do, don't you?—I replied simply— Imagine a battle scenario, if I had my funny switch on, I would be.... like Jay. And, of course he is my brother, but, his clumsy attittude constantly gets us all in danger.

— I won't let that happen! YOU'LL ALL BE SAFE! NO MATTER WHO I NEED TO KILL!—she said, loudly.

— See? Most of my extreme emotions are controled by my funny switch. If it is off, I'm calm and balanced in battle. I don't get dazzled by rage or fear—I explained.

— But, if you never feel, and you REFUSE to feel, wouldn't you lost your humanity—she said.

— I'm not a human... I'm a nindroid.— And nindroid comes from android, which means you have some humanity on you. If you blocked that gift of your father, you'd become... just a robot—she said with determination—Besides, I'm not a human either, remember?

— You have a point, but still... I'm not sure of how things may turn out if I have my funny switch on all the time—I said, a bit nervous.

— Let's make a deal. For 1 week, you won't turn your funny switch off. If you like it, you'll admit  that I was right, and won't turn it off that constantly.—she said.

— And if I win?—I asked with curiosity.

— Then I'll cast a spell on myself that will delete MY emotions—she said, 100% serious.

— Deal—I said.

End of the Flashback

Now, I came so in to laughing, that I never turn my funny switch off. It is actually something really relaxing.... I stop, loosing time, I played the second video... She was blushing.

  — Love... I like this new feeling... I want to scream out loud my love for the blue ninja. But... it'd be cruel since he is dating Nya... So I limitate myself to talk to this 'blogs'.  All I can do is sing in secret when they are all in missions...

— This oughta be goo—I said, feeling a smile appear on my face, and my heart filled with amusment.

—Tu tan difícil de creer
no eres el mismo de ayer
quizá algo cambio de mi
y yo una vida imagine
inventarme antes de hablarte
una frase que decir
Que difícil situación
te me haz vuelto mi mas grande obsesión.
Es complicado enredado
estar a tu lado y fingir
que tengo control en mi
es complicado arriesgado
porque me puedes destruir
si no sientes lo mismo
a veces te dejo ir
al corazón le miento
otras quisiera decir
que quiero ser mas que amigos...
Es desgastante mantener
la mirada y esconder
el secreto que hay en mi
Que difícil situación
Te me haz vuelto mi mas grande obsesión.
Es complicado enredado
estar a tu lado y fingir
que tengo control en mi
Es complicado arriesgado
porque me puedes destruir
si no sientes lo mismo
a veces te dejo ir
al corazón le miento
otras quisiera decir
que quiero ser mas que amigos.
Es complicado enredado
estar a tu lado y fingir
que tengo control en mi
Es complicado arriesgado
porque me puedes destruir
si no sientes lo mismo
a veces te dejo ir
Al corazon le miento
otras quisiera decir
Que quiero ser más que amigos ...  

— She fell that bad for the blue Jay... And still keeps it in secret—I smirked— Not much longer... 

Later that night....

I turned on the camera I installed on Jay's room. He was kissing the pillow. I held back my laughter as best as I could, but even when I turned off my funny switch off for the first time in years... I was still laughing. He wasn't JUST kissing the pillow, but also flirting and making it talk back! 

Oh Jay your so sexy!—he said with a high pitched voice... not even close to who he was imitating— I know baby I am... Jay! Come back with me! I will baby... But for now let's enjoy the moment...

— He officially lost his mind...—I laughed quietly. After 15 minutes of the make out with his pillow, he let it fall to the floor, and let out a loud sigh. That confused me a little bit...

— Jay, you're so pathetic... You kiss a pillow, when it could be her, if I hadn't mess it up.  You had her, why did you let her go? You are friends... FRIENDS. I don't want to be her friend, I want to be by her side forever... Why I ditched her? Why I felt so much rage? WHY AM I SO USELESS?! I could never help her, protect her, or be good enough... Did I kept her away to protect her, or to protect me?—Jay siad to himself.

— Enough evidence! I just need a help of the girls to bring them back together—I said.

I had some difficulties to sleep trying to imagine what to do to bring them back together... Right now, their love is trapped in a mine filled with dinamite. They just need something to... light up the fuse.