Chapter 14: Doubts

Beginne am Anfang

........oh dear. She even writes in Japanese on her diary...

A drawing of Jay appeared again, but with the a white wing, and a blue one. Seriously? The wings of freedom? She became otaku to another level... (Mix fandoms? Yeaaaahhh, that's mah shit).

I can't keep going, not without Jay... I keep feeling weaker and weaker, but I don't care anymore. P.I.X.A.L. was the only one who have noticed it, thankfully after a quick check, she said that I was healthy, and that I should sleep... If she only knew......

"She wrote that... Today? When? She's been training the whole day..." As I keep trying to understand how tht was possible a last paragraph appeared on the page. "Wait, what?"

I can't stop training, Cole keeps insisting that I need to stop. He doesn't know that this is NOW, the ONLY way I can stabilize my new form. I've changed in this year more that anyone could imagine... Jay, my heart is missing you. I'm dying with out you...

Okay... I've read enough, I need to stop. But it is like a car accident, you can't stop watching. I took the pictures of the last 2 notes... I had my proves but just as a las thing. I grab a USB and searched on her laptop, I found 2 interesting videos. With a titles of "Day 4 - He's so cute" and "Day 13 - I think I do". I copied them to the USB and left her room, just in time because Cole almost saw me coming out of her room. He carried her unconscious body to her bed. She passed out of tiredness, again. This is not helping her to heal. But she said that "now" it was the only way to stabilize her body. Which makes me curious about something... She said 'now'. Then, there was something else that stabilized her body before. But what?

I went to my (now they have their individual rooms remember?) room, and locked the door. I opened my laptop and play her video. I was impressed on how small she was back then.

— I've been in this ninja life for 4 days. 4 DAYS! Not 3, not 5. 4. —she squealed— Wow, this guys are so cute. Kai is so cool and brave, Zane is so cute and sweet...

— Thanks —I chuckled.

— Cole is so nice and strong, and Lloyd is the most cute boy, he is like a kid.

—Like? —I asked.

— I can't believe Zai is an elemental master and he never told me! Oh my god. Well technically I never told her that I was one too. BUT I DIDN'T KNOW THAT! It's so cool! But, magic is an element?

— She was even louder? I didn't remember it... —I smiled to myself.

— And speaking of magical things. This Jay is soooo cute!! I don't what is this weird feeling on my stomach. And it only appears when he is around, along with a stupid smile. I can barely control me. I want to hug him, a. But that red girl... Nya? I think, seems to be dating him... Ow, I wish he was single... Wait! I said that? I've never... What is he doing to me?

— It is love...—I muttered.

She began to write on her computer... And she read something, before making a genuine surprised expression. She searched it on internet? She thinks she is sick? And she said I was the gullible in love.

— LOVE?! Dude... You can't be serious! It's impossible, isn't it? AURA! SUSY! —she yelled and grabbed her phone.

She text to someone, and read the reply out loud.

— Aura: sweetheart that's called love. Susy: Sick? Dude that's called love! Aura: Send us picture an name.... WHAT?! —she read before throwing her phone to her bed— Love... I am in love with Jay? But, but he's dating someone else!