*Before she can react, Tony leans forward and grabs Jessamine by her hair and pulls her head onto his lap*

Tony: Feel that? *rubs her cheeks forcefully against his throbbing bulge* He's happy to see you again.

Jessamine: *shrieks and squirms* EEEK!!! NOO! STOOOOP THAT!!!

Tony: *unbuckles belt* Well, someone reluctant. Oh hey, *turns Jessamine's head the T.V.* look at you.

*Jessamine looks at the screen. She was on her chest, with her ass in the air, moaning loudly as Dean was pounding her*

Tony: *looks at Jessamine and smiles* I think I've found your favorite position.

Jessamine: *cries and tries to turn her head* W-W-Why are you sh-s-sho...wing me this?

Tony: To get answers.

Jessamine: FOR WHAT?!?!?!

Tony: ....*laughs* You know, I'm really losing my patience with you. Anyway, I'm trying to get answers for my question earlier. What does he have that I don't? Huh?

Jessamine: *in mind* My virginity you fucking prick... He...

*Tony yanks Jessamine's head up to make her look at him. He had the look of a murderer in his eyes*

Tony: *turns head a little and chuckles lightly* Wait. W-What did you just say?

Jessamine: *shivers and widens eyes* W-What are t-ta...

*Tony slaps her and tightens his grip on her hair*

Tony: You called me a prick. I heard it!

Jessamine: *in mind* Shit...I said that out loud... L-l-look I-I-I...

*Tony grabs Jessamine's throat and shakes her violently*

Tony: YOU THINK YOU'RE FUCKING GROWN NOW BECAUSE YOU FUCKING EVERYONE LIKE YOUR FUCKING MOTHER?!?!?!

Jessamine: *shakes head and sobs* N-N-No I-AGH!!!

*Tony tosses Jessamine on the ground and starts laughing as he stands up*

Tony: So you not grown, huh? Well, *unbuttons pants* you sure as hell look grown. Might as well act like you are. So come on, *grabs Jessamine by her hair again and puts her face in front of his crotch* show me just how grown you are.

************************************

Dean: I still don't know why you want me here.

Bray: *chuckles* It's simple, my child. The longer you stay here, the more fear will be struck into that child heart.

Dean: I assume you mean Jessamine.

Bray: *nods and smiles* That's right. She's probably worried sick about you. And her own safety.

Dean: Well I got her a dog to protect...

Bray: You got her a tiny Golden Retriever puppy. That won't protect her much.

Dean: ....how did you...

Bray: There are cameras everywhere in that house Dean. *leans forward closer to Dean* Everywhere.

Dean: *in mind* Every...where... You saw us last night.

Bray: *chuckles* I didn't. Luke did. And Braun. But they made copies. And guess who has one.

Dean: .....Renee.

Bray: *shakes head and smiles* Nooooo...But you're close.

*Dean sits in silence trying to think about what he meant and still figured it out. He then leaps across the table and grabs Bray's shirt*