Loved by an Angel (Chapter 1)

Start from the beginning

"What is HE doing here?"Brie glared at Mason.

I snapped back to reality and looked up at Brie. I glanced from Brie to Mason.

"Jerks stay out of our room." Brie looked at me this time.

"Oh um yeah Mason was just leaving." I looked at Mason and tipped my head towards the door.

"My place tonight?" Mason said as he stood up and walked over to me.

"Uh yeah sure." He leaned over me andI gave me him a kiss but I shortened itquick peck on the lips. He paused for a second. I knew he wanted more. I tipped my head towards the door. He stood back up straight. He walked to the door and looked back at Brie.

"Bye, Queen Bitch." He said softly and quickly walked out of the room.

"I heard that ASSHOLE!"Brie said. I heard Mason chuckling down the hall. I had a little smile on my face and I looked at Brie. She was glaring at me.

Oh here it comes. Lillian thought Sshe's going to be mad that he was in here.

"What was he doing here, Lillian Gray?." Brie half yelled at me. I winced at my full name. Brie only uses my full name when she is super angry.

" Chill Brie. He just came by to see me." I told her. I usually never lie to her but she would flip is she knew I was still taking drugs.

Brie looked at me searching my eyes for the truth. Then she looked past me and her eyes got huge.

Shit! I forgot the bottle on the chair. Lillian thought.

"What is this? Are YOU taking drugs again?" now she was yelling.

"It's not like that. The nightmares are stressing me out. I just needed to relax a little bit." I told her hoping she would understand.

Damn! I'm starting to feel the pills working. I swayed a little bit. These were some good ones.

"Lil, there are better ways to relax. Look at you! You can barely stand up by yourself." She looked at me with sad worried eyes.

I know she is worried about me. My nightmares of the accident have been coming back every night. Its been awhile since I had the nightmares every night. I guess since I've been stressed out a lot lately I keep getting them. I can't stop taking the pills now. It's the only thing that makes me forget. Well in case sleep. Because that's exactly what I was about to do. I got to make it to Masons house first.

"I know I'll give the pills back tonight. I promise." I lied again. " I'm"I'm going over to Mason's place now. I'll be back later."

"Lil don't do nothing stupid please. I love you and I have an eerie feeling." She said.

I gave Brie a quick hug and kiss on the cheek. She was so much like my mother than a friend. She watched out for me all the time. I gave her a reassuring smile and walked out the door.

*****************************************************************

When I arrived at Mason's house he was already waiting for me on his couch. I walked through his front door which conveniently led straight to the living room. I sat next to him and gave him a quick kiss on the lips.

"So where's the good shit?" I asked him.

He reaches into his jacket and pulls out another medicine bottle. I immediately take them from him and open it up. I took three pills out and walked over to the cabinet and pulled a bottle of vodka out.

I held the bottle up and grinned. "Let's have some fun tonight."

He grinned back at me and waved me back over to the couch.

I threw the pills into the back of my mouth and started chugging the vodka down.

"Woah now don't over do it. We don't want you going out to early." He took the bottle out of my hands and sat it on the table. He never drinks or takes any kinds of drugs. He just sold them.

He started kissing on me. I honestly couldn't feel it. My whole body was numb. I pushed him off of me.

"No I don't feel like having sex. I to messed up for that."I told him

He groaned. I smiled and gave him a peck on the cheek.

I laid down and propped my head up on a pillow as the drugs and alcohol started to work. I went into a trance. I didn't feel anything I was so numb. Everything was black ... just the way I liked it. But wait something darker was pulling me down. I kept falling and falling into this nothingness.

Something kept pushing on my stomach. I told it to stop but it just kept going. I felt like I was floating through the air. But I couldn't open my eyes to see what was going on. Then everything stopped and I just laid there. A loud noise like tires squealing sounded very close. I didn't care I felt good in the darkness.

All of a sudden a creature appeared. It was so beautiful. It had a white glow around its body. In the back of my mind I was thinking a perfect angel. I gave a slight smile. For some reason I had this sense of happiness. I felt like he was meant to be here for me.

I started to reach out and the creature started to fade. I was screaming in my head NO STAY PLEASE STAY. DON'T GO. Then everything disappeared into an emptiness.

COMMENT!! COMMENT!!! COMMENT!! VOTE!! VOTE!! VOTE!!

Loved by an AngelOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara