Loved by an Angel (Chapter 8)

So I finally got chapter 8 up but I havent had time to proof read yet. So if you see any mistakes just overlook them for the time being. I have been so busy that im exhausted and need some sleep. So Please VOTE and PLEASE COMMENT. It makes me feel so good when people do. I feel like I might actually be good at writing.

THANKS YALL

Chapter 8

cold heart

I opened my eyes and looked around. Where am I? My body was so sore. I stretched and felt how comfortable the bed was. It was like I was floating on clouds. I sat up and looked around. It was clouds the floors the walls everything. It was white fluffy clouds. I put my foot down to test the floors. It seemed to hold me up.

As I got up I heard a baby cry. It all came back to me. I flew to a door. I opened it but there was a guard on the outside and he wouldn't let me out.

"Where is my daughter?" I Screamed. "Where is Brie or Gazardiel?"

"Please step back." He said.

"GIVE ME MY DAUGHTER!" I yelled again.

"Lillian Gray. Tsk tsk tsk. You shouldn't yell so much." Someone said behind the guard.

There was a skinny guy standing there shirtless. He had brown messy hair and hazel eyes. He wasn't much taller than me and I'm about 5'1. He had white wings that spread out. I opened my eyes and looked at the guard. He had black wings locked in together.

I heard a giggle and I looked down into this man's arms. He was holding a baby. He was holding MY baby.

"Give her to me." I said and I ran over and yanked her away.

"You can have her for now. We will be needing you to get dressed. You have to eat." He said with a evil grin on his face.

"Where are my friends?" I asked

"Gabriella is just fine. She is waiting for you at the dining table."

"And Gazardiel?" I glared at him.

"He is indisposed for the remainder of your stay. Now please go get dressed. Juridia will show you the way." His face immediately went rigid. He turned around and walked through a clouded door.

"I want to see him." I yelled after him.

He kept on walking away. I turned to the guard.

"So where are my clothes?" I asked

"There should be a new set of clothes on your bed waiting on you." He replied.

I walked back in my room. Renata decided that this moment she wanted to cry. I wasn't really sure exactly what to do. I was new to being a mother. So I guessed that Brie would know what to do.

I walked over to my bed and as the guard told me there was a set of clothes waiting on me. They weren't there before. That was weird. I got dressed slowly. I only had one hand. I just couldn't put Renata down. I felt like I missed to much already. As soon as I got dressed I carried Renata out of the room.

"Alright I'm ready to go. Where is the dining room?" I asked.

"Right this way." He said. He sounded so much like a robot.

I followed him down several clouded hallways. We walked up to a cloud wall. He pointed to it.

"Wait you want me to go through there?" I asked. There wasn't a

door or anything.

He just pointed and waited. Renata was still fussy. I needed to get to Brie.

I walked straight through it. The room was so beautiful. There was a long cedar wood table right in the middle. Gold columns on every side of the room.