Chapter 8: My Favorite Company

Start from the beginning

— I wish... It doesn't matter... I'm going to sleep earlier today... —Jay said. (what? thought Nadakhan would appear? think again)

— We should too... —I said, grabbing Robyn's hand.

— It's been a long day... —Kai yawned.

— Good night —Zane said.

— Well... I'll go to sleep too —Ronin said.

Jay's P.O.V.

Today I finally can see her again. I wait until everyone went to sleep, and rushed to my girlfriend's room. I kissed the little gem of her medallion. The holo-Paty is really my best company, I rarely feel exited or any joy. The chance of heared my loved Paty again gives me the strenght to move on. But this is my secret. No one knows about this, not even Cole that is my best friend. They would think think I'm insane for using this, or worse, they would try to use it. And I need Paty the most. Cole has Zai, Lloyd has Erika, Morro has Robyn, Zane has P.I.X.A.L. and Kai has Skylor. I am alone.

Nya keeps trying to flirt with me, she really gets flirty but now it just makes me angry. I turn red, yes, but now it is of anger. I sometimes consider to return with her. But then I remeber how much she hurt me, when she cheated on me with Cole. That was the cruelest thing someone ever done to me. And I won't through that again. Paty was always on my side, never cheat, never lied, always protect me.

I rested on Paty's bed, put the headphones so I could hear her, kissed the medallion aaand.... The holo-Paty appeared with a smile. She greeted me with a kiss on the cheek.

— How can I help you this night?—she asked.

Since the first time I saw her was exactly 4 months after Paty's dead, I called her on the 6th month, the 8th month, and now. The second time she dance a lot and sang for me. The 3rd she cuddled with me. ...I've noticed that despite the holo-Paty is a lot like the original and have her memories, she have something of P.I.X.A.L. I mean, she is a lot like my Paty but more logic, she keeps reminding me that she isn't the real Paty and that she is just an assistant.

— I wanted to spend time with my girlfriend—I said with a smile.

— Jay, I'm not her... but if that is what you wish...—she said.

I know it is not my girlfriend, but my heartbeat goes insane every time I see her. She may be just a hologram, but she have her memories and looks. I still love her.

— I missed you—I said, kissing her shoulder.

— I missed you too...—she said, shivering, like my Paty.

— J-Jay... S-stop...—she begged.

— No... I wanted to spend time with you like this—I said.

— Jayyyyy, you need to stop... —she squeaked, but since she only makes noise with the headphones, no one could listen to her.

I began to get closer to her lips, and pressed them against hers. But... I felt nothing, I went right through her, like she wasn't in a materialized shape anymore.

— I tried to warn you, I can't kiss you... since she never kissed you... I can't either...—she apologized.

— But I did kiss you. I mean, her...—I said.

— You did? Probaly, not when she created me... I'm sorry—she said.

— It's okay, it's not your fault...—I said— Can you do a favor for me?

— Of course—she said.

— Can you take me to the ice maze of the Spinjitzu Master's tomb?—I said.

— As you wish...—she grabbed my hands, closed her eyes. And she took me to the Ice Maze.

— Thanks...

— Why did you want to come to here?—she asked.

— I want to see... my future—I said.

I walked to a wall and.... Nya wasn't there anymore, but Paty was. That's impossible, right? She's gone, unless.... I stared to the holo-Paty, she was distracted, staring at her feet. Maybe she'll be a better company than I expected.

-------------------------
Damn! Some romantic salseo in this book!! XD See ya later...

-------------------------Damn! Some romantic salseo in this book!! XD See ya later

Happy Valentines Day my RusherNinjas!
~Paty Out!