The new kid/ jockster (Michael and Colleen)

"Hey. I heard there's a new kid," my best friend Leah told me. New kid? Hmm hope he isn't one of those baggy pants douches. I walked past the office and the school secretary asked me to come over to her. "Colleen," she said smiling. "This is Michael, the new student, would you be a dear and show him around?" I nodded and introduced myself to him.
"Hey. I'm Colleen Mathews."
He smiled. "Michael Drake Hood."
"Well Michael. I guess we should get started," I said guiding him through the halls. Girls around us shot me glares. What is their problem? Well I guess he is pretty cute and he has dreamy eyes and I bet he has abs an- No. I just met him. I am not going to get ahead of myself. He could be a douche. I don't know. Should I start a conversation or should I just stay qu-BAM
"Ouch," I groaned. I hit a wall. Aren't I smooth? Great way to impress someone don't ya think?
"You alright," Michael asked trying to contain his laughter.
"Everything is just peachy," I replied causing him to laugh a bit. "So do you like tractors," he asked.
"Tractors?" Does he have a thing for tractors or something?
"I don't know. I just wanted to start some sort of conversation," he replied laughing a bit. I smiled.
"So you decided to ask me about tractors?"
"Basically," he answered.

        "So do you have any hobbies," I asked as I showed him the cafeteria. He nodded.
"Yeah. I'm actually a rapper."
"Are you really," I asked amused.
"Yeah, drop me a beat and I'll give you a little something something." I started beat boxing. Which by the way didn't sound at all the way it was supposed to.
"Yo wake up in the morning and look at you,
You look like you loose,
And I win, Yeah uh uh uh,
Word."
"Wow. You are talented," I said laughing. He was actually pretty funny. "Thanks. I try," he replied winking.
"Hey want me to show you my super awesome hide out," I asked wiggling my eyebrows. He nodded and I showed him to the janitors closet. I opened the door and brought him inside. "This is my favorite place," I said turning the light on.
"The janitors closet," he asked raising an eyebrow.
"Yep."
"Hey. Wanna go outside and start screaming a bunch of random junk," he asked.
"Why not," I replied.

        I tried opening the door but for some reason it wouldn't open. "We're locked in," I said as the smile fled from your face.
"Okay. Well if anybody asks the whole story we're going to go with is, I thought it was the bathroom," Michael said. I laughed.
"It clearly says 'Janitors Closet'. But seriously. What are we going to do?"
"Maybe we should just start banging the door and screaming. Wow. That sounded so wrong," he said laughing. I joined him and we both started hitting the door hoping the janitor would here you.
"I give up," I said sitting down on the linoleum. Michael sat down with me. This was going to be a long day.
I looked over at Michael. "So what do you want to d-," I started to ask but was cut off by Michael doing something unexpected. He kissed me. I didn't pull away. I pulled myself closer to him. He wrapped his arms around my waist. I heard something click. I wasn't sure if it was just the imaginary sparks I felt when as I kissed him or something else. The doorknob shook and the door opened.
We both pulled away and saw the whole class with mouths open watching us.

"Well everybody. I'm Michael and I think I just met the love of my life," Michael said holding my hand up. I was surprised that Michael had enough gut to say that in front of the class but one thing I learned that day was, I liked a crazy and unexpected relationship which was exactly what Michael would deliver.