The Bully (Austin and Isla)

'Another day at school' I thought. I walked over to my locker and picked up my books. Right when I was about to close my locker somebody slapped my books out of my hand. I didn't need to look up to know who it was. It was obviously Austin. He's a bully that's been bothering me since the beginning of high school. He just never seemed to leave me alone. Whenever he was angry he just took out all his anger on me. I didn't like it, but there was nothing much I could do. He was so much bigger than me and didn't listen to anything I said. I kneeled down and picked up my books. I got up and looked Austin straight in the eye. He half smirked and walked away.
~
The bell rang and it was finally time for me to leave the jail called school. I grabbed my backpack and quickly ran out of the school doors before Austin caught up to me. His dad was the P.E coach and Austin was a wrestler. Austin's dad was always hard on him and that's when he usually got angry and took it out on me. Austin has always had this problem. He wasn't able to share his feelings with people. He always kept what he thought to himself and took it out by making fun of others. When I got home my mom was sitting in the living room.
"Hey mom," I said softly.
"How was school honey," she asked.
"Just like every other day," I replied tiredly.
"Oh honey, I forgot to tell you. Tomorrow we were invited over to the Johnson's house." My eyes widened. I were going to my bully's house tomorrow.
~
I knocked on Austin's door and hid behind my parents. A woman, probably His mom, opened the door and smiled brightly. She greeted us, and invited us in. She lead us to the dining table. "Sit here darling," she said pointing the seat next to Austin. As much as I wanted to be in another country at the moment I sat down.
"My son Austin is going to be winning this year's wrestling competition," Mr Johnson said.
"Dad," Austin mumbled.
"He's going to win 1st place." Austin left the table and went to his room.
"Umm Mr. Johnson. Have you ever maybe thought that you were putting a little too much pressure on Austin," I asked shyly. The table stayed silent for a while but then Austin's dad spoke.
"Isla I want to thank you. For years I haven't realized how much expectations I've had for Austin and now I see that they're affecting him."
"So uh could you go talk to him?"
"Me," I asked. "Why would he listen to me?" I was going to protest more but my mom glared at me, meaning 'you better go or when you get home your mom was going to kill you'.

I walked into Austin's room. "Look I know you don't like me bu-" he slowly got up and shut the door.
"See know that's where you're wrong," He replied biting his lip. "I think I love you." Right when he said those words I wrapped my arms around his neck and placed my lips on his.
Austin's dad walked into the room. "How is everything goin- oh. I guess everything is okay now... I'll leave you two to your business," he said awkwardly. Austin and I just laughed. This was the start of a brand new relationship.