The Hero (Collin and Sam)

I was so happy; finally I was in Hot Topic. I've been begging my mom to take me there. It had been 3 months since I last came and that was enough wait. I was looking at the T-Shirts. I picked one of A Day To Remember I wanted and went to the fitting room. I got in and tried on the shirt. It looked good on me. I smiled in satisfaction. I got out but in front of me stood some random dude.

He smirked at me. "Hey babe." He said stepping closer to me. I looked at him a bit scared. "Oh don't be scared... I'm not going to hurt you." He said stepping closer. He pushed me into the fitting room and closed the door behind him. I was about to yell for help when he planted his lips on mine. He was kissing me so roughly, I tried yelling for help but I couldn't.

He wrapped his arms around my waist, pressing me to him. I tried to push him off, but he was too strong, he only held me tighter. I felt tears roll down. He started to undo his pants. I haven't been so scared in my life. In a second he stopped kissing me and I yelled for help. He put his hand over my mouth, but I kept yelling. "Shut it, you bitch, you're going to ruin everything." He said frowning. "It'll hurt less if you don't fight it." He said smirking. Then he started to kiss me again. He placed his hands on my hips, until he found the zipper of my pants. No this can't be happening.

When suddenly, the door slammed open. Someone had pulled him off of me. It was all too fast, the next thing I knew was that there was a guy punching the one that tried to rape me. The guy grabbed the rapist by the shirt and had him pin against a wall punching the shit out of him. He threw him to the floor and began to kick him.

"You fucking bastard! Don't ever touch a girl like that ever again!" My hero said while he kicked the guy. When he was done, he turned to me. "Are you okay? He didn't... um... raped you did he?" He said alarmed.

"No... thanks to you..." I smiled. He smiled back.

"No problem... just doing my job." I looked at the guy well, he worked in Hot Topic. I smiled a bit. "I'm really sorry about that... but I doubt he'll ever be doing that again." He said looking at the guy. The guy moaned in pain. He looked at me and smiled sweetly. "I'm Collin..." He said stretching his hand towards me.

"I'm Samantha, Sam for friends." I said shaking his hand. "It's nice to meet you." I smiled.

"Honors all mine." He said kissing my hand. I blushed. He looked at me and smiled, letting go of my hand.

"I can't never tell you how grateful I am, how can I ever repay you?" I said looking at him.

"It's okay you don't have to...but..." He smiled grew. "If you do want to thank me... we can go and eat dinner together. I mean if you can..." He looked at me from under his hair. I blushed.

"Sure... I'd love to." I said smiling brightly.

"Cool... but you might have to wait a bit till I get out of work. I get out at 5pm." I looked at my watch it was 4:40.

"Alright, I won't mind." I said looking back at him. He smiled.

"Okay." I said. Then he went to the cash register. I paid for my things and he gave an employee discount. He said it was the least thing he could do after I almost got raped in the store. I looked around the store while I waited for him. When he finally got out from working we went into Chilies. We had a good time; we talk, ate, laughed and got to know each other.

Collin wasn't a bad guy. He worked in Hot Topic, he liked basically the same bands I did, he lived with his mom and his sister, his dad died in a car accident when he was 6 and he always admired his dad for being a gentleman. He told me he could even get me a job in Hot Topic if I liked, obviously agreed. He was also in a band called Left Alone. He took me home after words and I promised we'll meet again.

4 months later

We were getting out of work, Collin and I now both worked in Hot Topic. "So what do you want to do now? It's Friday..." He said taking my hand in his. I blushed a bit.
"Um... Arcade!" I yelled. He laughed.
"Alright, let's go!" He said we both ran to the Arcade and changed 10 dollars into tokens. "What should we do first?"
"How about um... gun games?" He looked at me.
"Why did I even ask?" We both chuckled. I was addicted to gun games. I don't know why but it was calming. We first went and played gun games, then Dance Revolution, Guitar Hero and last but not least Air Hockey. When we finished playing Air Hockey I said: "Ha! I won! Looser!" He laughed yet he's glace was locked on someone behind me. "What is it?" I said looking slightly to my back. He had a serious expression.
"Nothing..." He said standing in front of me. He looked at me in the eye. He whispered in my ear softly. "There're some guys staring at you..." I blushed a bit. "I don't like how they are staring at you." He said in a drop dead serious tone of voice. He wrapped his arms around me. He stood in front of me in a protective kind of way. He softly pushed me to the wall, to a corner of the Arcade room. I wrapped my arms around his neck. His head was tilt to look behind us and his eyes looking that direction. He was trying to hide me from them.

"Collin don't worry..." I said placing my hand on his heart. He looked at me.
"But... I don't want anyone looking at you like that... you are mine." My eyes shot his eyes as soon as those words came out of his mouth. He looked at me shocked. "I mean... I didn't mean it... like... I- -" I cut him off by kissing him softly. He stiffened but kissed back after a few seconds. He held me tightly against him.

Collin's POV

There were some guys staring at her... but not the way I liked. It was like they were striping her in their mind. Sick. Those bastards. "I don't like how they are staring at you." I said taking her in my arms. I took her to a corner of the room, trying to hide her. I didn't want them staring at my girl like that. She wrapped her arms around my neck, but I wasn't looking at her. I was trying to see if the guys were still there.

"Collin don't worry..." said placing her hand on my heart. I looked at her. She shot me back to reality. I had her in my arms and she was with me... so close together. Our chest touched every time we breathe. I was so caught with all this my words came out before I could stop them.
"But... I don't want anyone looking at you like that... you are mine." Sam's eyes shot mine. I looked at her panicked. What did I just say?! "I mean... I didn't mean it... like... I- -" but she cut me off by kissing me. I closed my eyes shut. I felt like I could just melt. At first I stiffen in shock but then I relaxed and kissed back. I held her tightly against me. We kissed each other for a long time. I lost control of time and I just needed her right now. I tangled my hands in her hair and did the same with mine. We finally broke apart both gasping for air. I couldn't catch air. I breathe heavily until I finally calmed down. I looked at her; she had the biggest smile on her face. I smiled back and she hugged me.

"I love you..." I whispered softly in her ear. She shivered a bit.
"I love you too..." She said pulling back a bit and kissed my nose. "My hero..."