BFF's Cousin (Sydney and Lucas)

I ran to my best friend, Eleanor's house. I reached her driveway and saw her brother's car in the driveway along with her Dad's and Mom's but this black small car sat on the street in front of her house. I shrugged and let it go. I walked up to her door and knocked. I heard footsteps racing towards the door and the door was flung open.
            "Hey Sydney, bitch it took you long enough." She scolded me.
            "Sorry!" I told her and stepped in she took me upstairs and threw my stuff on her bed.
            "So what's with the car in front of your house?" I asked.
            "My cousin is in town." She said, and then her eyes lit up like a Christmas tree like she got an idea.
            "I don't like that look." I told her backing away but then I hit the wall. She grabbed my hand and dragged me down the stairs.
            "Hey mom, Sy is here!" El yelled from the hallway.
            "Please Sydney, come in." She called to me and I followed El into the living room. I turned the corner and saw her brother, her father and her mother sitting on the couch. I smiled and walked over to her mom and dad to hug them in a greeting. Then I turned to see Eleanor sitting next to someone that you didn't know.
            "Cora, this is Eleanor and Elijah's cousin from my sister." She told me.
            "Oh." I commented and then looked back at the stranger, "Hi, I'm Sydney. But you can call me Sy." I greeted him with my hand out for him to take.
            "Lucas." He told me as he gripped my hand. As I pulled away my hand still tangled with his warmth that enveloped my fingers in. It reminded me of a warm blanket from the sun. 
            "So, Sydney, I just wanted to tell you that El's Dad and I are going to be leaving in an hour for three weeks and Lucas is going to stay here with us for a while also."
            "Um, okay." I told her and she and El's dad got up from the couch and made their ways to their room to continue packing.
            "What are we going to do?" I asked as I slumped on the couch. Elijah attacked me with a pillow.
            "Help! Help!" I chuckled and Lucas and El helped Elijah off me.
            Lucas hauled me up into his arms, which I blushed but then got out of them and walked to the kitchen grabbing food for us.
            "Movies?" El suggested.     
            "Can't I'm going over to Summer's." Elijah said grabbing his jacket and going out the door.
            "Bro, we can still watch movies without you." El mocked him as he left.
            "Okay really what movies?" Lucas asked.
            "I don't wanna." I told them.
            "Then what?"
            "Hide and go seek?"
            "Yeah!!" Lucas jumped up and down.
            "There's a twist." El smirked.
            "What?" Lucas and I asked, both of us were scared.
            "The two not the seekers have to be tied together by hands." She grinned evilly at me. I exhaled and nodded slowly.
            El grabbed a tie from her dad's closet and grabbed my wrist and Lucas's together. "Hold hands." She commanded, and we did, but not the couple way just the regular way, "Intertwined!" She screamed and I jumped while Lucas just laughed and moved our hands so that our fingers were laced together.
            "Much better." She said and wrapped the tie around once and then tied a knot that I thought was going to cut the circulation and make my hand numb.
            "Ouch." I mumbled as El tied it on more time.
            "Suck it up." She told me, my hand was sweating because I was holding his.
            "All right all lights off." Lucas said and pulled I around the house to turn them off.
            "Okay I'm counting to thirty." El announced and started. Lucas pulled me into Elijah's room and the two of us hid under his bed and piled his stuff around us and then took a blanket around our bodies to cover our skin and clothing. My back was up against his stomach and his hand was around my waist because it was stuck to my hand.
            My breathing was fast because I heard El coming into this room but she checked everywhere, she was yelling, "Lucas! Sydney! Come out come out where ever you are!"
            The dust was getting to my nose and I turned to face Lucas, my head in his chest and I sneeze quietly. He chuckled and then watched to see if El was still in the room, she wasn't and he dragged me out of the bed and pushed me into the closet. My back was to the wall and I curled up with my knees. Lucas sat down next to me and moved the clothes to hide the two of us better.
            "So how are you?" He asked.
            "Fine." I told him I couldn't see him, since it is dark. I reached up to feel his face.
            "So you and El are best friends?"
            "Yup we are." I told him. And for the next hour we both talked about our likes and dislikes.
****
                "Okay I give up!" El yelled throughout the whole house. Lucas helped me out of the closet and we both walked down the stairs.
            "Wow you two are good." She said and took off our tie.
            "I pick Sydney to be the seeker." She smirked and pointed to the couch.
            "Fine." I told her and landed on the couch starting counting from 1 to thirty.
            "Ready or not here I come!" I screamed and started in the living room, I looked behind the couch and behind the TV. Nothing. I went to the kitchen and looked in cabinets and in the pantry, still nothing. Then into the study, nothing. I ran upstairs and into the bathroom doing a quick sweep and saw nothing.
            And I made my way to El's room and saw the window opened a little, I opened it back up and made my way to the roof, and I saw Lucas and El laying on their stomachs.
            "Gotcha!" I yelled at them and ran back inside and I went to lock all the windows and attic door and all the doors. I heard the front door being banged on, "Sy!! Let us in!!" They screamed.
            "Nope!" I cranked up the music to drown them out, but I started to feel bad because I heard the rain start. I looked out the window and saw the two on the pouch, sitting and soaking wet. I slowly opened the door and they growled at me and went to take a warm shower.
            El came down with her fuzzy black blanket and sat on the couch curled up, she turned the TV on and we both started to watch Danny Phantom.
            Lucas finally came down shivering and in his pajamas too. I wrapped him up in a blanket and he laid down on his back on the couch I was using and he laid his head on my lap. We all watch TV and fell asleep on the couch.