Best Friend's Brother (Gabriel and Juliette)

I wake up to my phone playing 'The Morticians Daughter' and pick it up. "What do you want Mickaela?" I ask my best friend through the phone.
"Hey you want to come over Juliette? We could go swimming?" she asks. What the hell?
"Now? It's like fucking 9 in the morning on a Saturday on summer vacation," I say sleepily.
"Pleeeeeeease. I can get Gabriel to swim with us. Please. I'm bored. Please. Please. Please. Pl-" I cut her off, knowing this could easily last over an hour or two.
"Fine," I sigh and hear her cheer over the phone.
"Yay! Be over here in an hour," she says before hanging up. I sit up and walk over to my closet, pulling out a My Chemical Romance tee, some grey skinnies, and a pair of red converse with a black and white polka dotted bikini. Once I'm dressed I walk out of my room and leave, my parents are in Florida for their anniversary so I don't have to bother telling them where I'm going because I'd be calling them quite a lot.
"I'm here!" I yell, walking right into Mickaela's house.
"Yay!" she yells and jumps on my back from behind me, causing me to scream and fall over from fright and the sudden weight. We both bust up laughing and calm down just in time to hear footsteps coming down the stairs.
"Who's here?" I hear a familiar voice ask and feel my heart skip a beat. Darn it! I look up at the stairs and see Gabriel standing there, shirtless.
"I'm guessing you already know," Micka says and I can hear the smirk in her voice and I quickly snap out of my trance. I look at her then back at him and notice he's blushing slightly.
"I'm confused." I say truthfully and Mickaela bursts out laughing.
"Shut up," Gabriel roll his eyes, blushing even more now, and walks out of the room.
"What was that about?" I ask Micka and she laughs again, but freezes when she sees my face.
"You were SERIOUS? You have no idea what's so ever?" she asks and I just continue to look at her with a confused look.
"He-" as soon as she starts to talk there's a knock at the door.
"That's for me!" Gabriel yells running down the stairs and to the front door. Now wearing a shirt. Darn. He opens it and smiles, I can already guess who's there. "Hey Nick," Gabriel says and I laugh as Mickaela's eyes widen and she runs out of the room. I laugh even harder as she realizes she went the wrong way and slips when she tries to turn around. Gabriel looks at her and starts laughing also.
"What's everyone laughing about?" Nick asks from the other side of the door, completely oblivious that Micka has a MAJOR crush on him, just like he has one on her, and Gabriel and I start laughing even harder, then it accelerates a final time as Mickaela runs out of the room as quick as she can and we're both crying from laughing so hard.
"C-c-come i-in," Gabriel laughs, holding the door open for Nick. He walks in and smirks once he sees me.
"Well if it isn't Juliette," Nick says, with the same tone Gabriel used when he opened the door and saw Nick.
"Hi?" I say, almost as a question as to why he said my name like that. Gabriel walks over and smacks Nick upside the head and Nick starts laughing. I notice Gabriel blush slightly again, hehe, he blushes a lot. But it's cute.
"Micka! I thought we were supposed to go swimming!" I yell and get no reply. I groan as I lean against the couch. Mickaela finally comes downstairs ten minutes later in a bikini and makeup, waterproof I'm guessing. "Now can we go swimming?!" I ask, ignoring Nick as he stands there with his jaw dropped.
"Yep!" she smiles.
"Yay!" I say and stand up.
"Mind if we join you?" Gabriel calls after us as we walk through the kitchen to get to the back door.
"We don't care!" Micka yells back, smiling to herself. "See, and I didn't even have to ask." she smiles and I roll my eyes. I remove my outer layer of clothes and throw them onto one of the pool chairs before running and jumping into the pool.
"Wait for me!" I hear Mickaela yell after and she jumps in. When she resurfaces my accusation of the waterproof makeup is proven to be true as it's not smudged a bit. I suddenly remember to when I had first gotten here and turn to her.
"Wait, so what were you going to tell me when I first got here?" I ask her and she looks off into space as if thinking about something then a look of realization hits her face as she apparently remembers it.
"THAT! My brother-" but the rest of her words are drowned out by two splashes, causing us both to scream and turn to the source only to find the two boys laughing. We both exchange a smirk before swimming after them, already knowing who's going after who. They both try to swim away, and succeed. We chase them all around the pool and I finally manage to corner her brother. I pounce on him and drag him under the water quickly and suddenly, catching him off guard. He comes up coughing slightly and turns to glare at me.
"Oh, it's on now," he says jokingly and I smile before dipping under water and swimming off. He catches me a lot quicker, and when he does he throws me over his shoulder. I let out a scream and look around, realizing Micka had chased Nick out of the pool and they're now running around the yard. She may be crazy, but I love her. Just in a friendly way though, no homosexual thing there. "Wouldn't they make a cute couple?" Gabriel asks me and I laugh.
"Definitely," I laugh and so does he as Mickaela tackles Nick to the ground. Before anyone can even blink Nick had rolled them over so he was shadowing over her and pressed his lips to her's. Gabriel and I both send wolf-whistles their way and they pull apart blushing. Nick asks Micka something, and even though I can't hear them I already know what it is by her reply.
"Yes!" she squeals as she pulls him back down and kisses him again. Gabriel and I bust up laughing.

"What movie shall it be?" Gabriel asks in a creepy voice as he stands by the movie case. I laugh at the voice along with the other two.
"The Ring!" Nick says and Mickaela whimpers. "Don't worry babe I'll protect you," he says as he wraps his arm around her shoulder. She smiles and cuddles into his arms. I feel a slight twinge of jealousy... slightly wishing Gabriel would make a move... but he doesn't like me like that.
"That alright with you?" Gabriel asks me as he holds up the movie. I nod my head and he smiles before popping it into the DVD player. He grabs the remotes before running over and shutting off all the lights. He comes back over and sits beside me before turning the volume up with one of the remotes and hitting the menu button with the other. After he hits play and the movie begins he lets out a yawn and stretches his arm before wrapping it around my shoulder. My cheeks turn pink as I try to keep my focus on the movie but eventually I give in and look towards Gabriel, only to see him staring at me. I blush as I look away again before noticing both Micka and Nick fell asleep. "You're probably going to end up spending the night, it's already eight," he says and I laugh.
"Alright, I'll be back. I'm going to go steal a pair of Micka's pajamas and text my mom," I say before walking off.
"I'll keep the movie on pause!" he calls after me before reaching for the remote. I run upstairs and change into pjs and confirm with my mom that's it's alright to stay before walking back downstairs.
"I'm good!" I smile as I skip over to the couch before plopping back down in my spot.
"Yay! Now we can finish the movie!" he says and I laugh. We begin watching the movie again and not even a minute later I feel his arm wrap around my shoulder. I blush, glad that it's dark otherwise I'd be even more embarrassed. I turn my head to the side to find Gabriel staring at me again and I quickly turn my head back again blushing even brighter. "Juliette?" he says and I turn my head only to be met with a pair of warm, soft lips. I pull back in shock and Gabriel frowns, looking hurt. "Sorry," he mutters but before he can even move I place my lips on his and kiss him gently. He freezes in shock before kissing back. I pull away he grins widely.
"You have no idea how long I've wanted to do that," he says and I laugh.
"Same here," I smile and he kisses me again.
"So will you be mine?" he asks and I grin even wider.
"Definitely," I say and he smiles even wider than he already was before kissing me again.
"Ha! I told you! Cough it up," I hear a voice say and Gabriel and I pull away, seeing Mickaela with her hand outstretched while Nick drops a five dollar bill in it. She sees our confusion and simply smiles. "I bet him that you guys would get together if we fell asleep and I was right, but I'm still tired so I'm going back to sleep," she says before laying her head back on Nick's chest. Gabriel and I laugh, although we're both blushing slightly. "Oh and if you two are going to continue frenching would you mind doing it upstairs, I don't want to hear the lip squelching from your little make-out session while I'm trying to sleep," she says and both our cheeks brighten even more.
"We weren't frenching!" I exclaim and even though her eyes are closed I can tell she's rolling them.
"Whatever," she says before shooing us off with her hand.
"Hmmm... upstairs then?" Gabriel asks and I laugh as I follow him to continue our little 'make-out' session as Micka calls it.