The Project Partner (Elisa and Mark)

Ugh stupid Mark! We have our project due soon! We need to get started. Oh he's with his friends. I can't talk to him around them. They're sorta scary. C'mon Elisa. Be brave. Just go in there and tell him to come with you. The bell is going to ring. You need to go over to his house and start the project. 1.2.3. Breathe. I straightened up and walked towards Mark and his friends. I tapped him on the shoulder. "Uh Mark, we need to talk," I said to him nervously. He chuckled. "Yeah ok." I lead him to the hallway. I moved the hair from my face. "We need to start out project and its due soon," I said to him. He nodded.
"Yeah. Kay meet me by my motorcycle in 10. We'll go to my place. Hope you like helmets," he said with a wink. I laughed to myself. This is such a clique. I grabbed all my stuff out of my locker and put it into my bag. I closed my locker and opened the school doors. Motorcycle. Where is his motorcycle? Oh, there it is. Oh that looks eh scary. Please go slow. I crossed my fingers hoping he would not go too fast. I walked up to him. "I'm here," I said shyly. He turned around. "Hey. Hop on." I nodded. He sat down first and I sat down behind him. "Hold on tight," he instructed. I wrapped my arms around his torso. All hands and feet in the vehicle. Emergency exits are everywhere and if you fall off, you're pretty much dead.

The wind was flowing through my hair and I had to admit that I loved it. I loved the rush. I felt butterflies in my stomach as he rode over the streets. I laughed all through the way. When we arrived at his house I was a bit sad. I didn't want the ride to end. "Wow that was so fun," I gushed as Mark chuckled lightly at my excitement. I followed him into his house and up to his room. It looked exactly how I imagined it would look. Manly. Not that I ever imagined what his room looked like. Pfft no... We sat down on this bed. "So where do you wanna start," I asked.
"Uh I dunno. Maybe the written part first then the visual part," he suggested. I nodded and took out my notebook. He is so cute when he thinks. I wonder if he's single. I sat down for a while until we both got tired.
"Hey Elisa," he asked.
"Mmm," I said looking up at him. He had a somewhat nervous look in his eyes.
"You're smart right," he asked. I raised an eyebrow.
"Uh I suppose," I replied confused. He just nodded.
"Well I have a question." I nodded. "Shoot."
"Okay so I like this girl," he started which made my heart ache but didn't show it. "And I don't know how to tell her I like her ya'know? I'm kinda nervous. What if she doesn't like me back? I would be heartbroken." I were sad about what he said but I didn't want him to know. "Umm well tell me about her first," I asked.
"Well for one thing she has this amazing laugh that makes me want to laugh with her. Its just so contagious," he said in awe. I smiled at his cuteness. "She is very smart. She loves to read. She sorta a teachers pet but hey she can be bad." I laughed.
"She has this cute little smile that makes your heart flutter. And I probably wouldn't ever be able to stay mad at her ya'know?" I nodded. "She is beautiful. Her lips are the perfect shape and color. Her eyes are big, bright, and bold. Her hair is soft and man it smells like fresh strawberries," he said laughing a bit himself. "Her cheeks aren't chubby but they aren't too thin. They're just. They're just perfect. Even though she sounds perfect. She isn't. But that what I love about her. Her little imperfections make her perfect. Her stubbornness. Her worries. But I love them."
"You know Mark. She sounds amazing. And I think if you like her that much," I said but he interrupted.
"I think I might even love her."
"I think that in the future its better to say 'Wow I can't believe I did that' rather than 'Why didn't I do that'. Tell her how you feel. If she doesn't love you back, its her loss," I reply. I think I might love you. I looked back down at my notebook.
"Elisa," he asks. I look up at him.
"I love you. You're the girl I was talking about and yes, you are amazing."he said scratching the back of his head. I smiled brightly "I love you too" I said before kissing him passionately.