The Bodyguard (James and Mira)

I was just in my room playing 'Wonderwall' by Oasis on my guitar. I had the volume up to max. I also sang a bit but mainly just played my guitar. I heard the door open, and then... Boom! my amp. was off. 
"Dad!" I yelled annoyed as I turned to look at him, but he wasn't alone. There was this guy with him and he was... Hot! But I didn't care my music was off and I was pissed. "I was getting to the good part!" I yelled back feeling weird 'cause that sounded so stupid. The guy chuckled and I glared at him. "And who is this? Why is he in my room?" I yelled.
"Calm down Mira!" He yelled back. "This is why you get in trouble!" He said pointing at me. Jeez, pointing is rude. I said in my head and chuckled a bit. Wow I'm funny... not! He took a deep breathe. "Mira this is James... he'll be your... um... body guard."
"My what?!?" I yelled I was angry, so I burst out laughing. "Right? Yeah well... I don't need one." I said sitting on my bed and putting the guitar on it's stand. My dad frown and said: "Don't laugh. It's not a joke. He's going to be your body guard." He said firmly.
"I told you I don't need one." I said frowning as well.
"No, of course not! You almost got killed two times, Mira; TWO TIMES!" He said. I shrugged.
"It's not my fault..." I mumbled.
"People are after you, Mira, can't you see? You're in danger!" Dad said putting his hand on my shoulder. I jerked back, I didn't want a body guard no matter how hot is he.
"And what am I supposed to say! 'He everyone this is my body guard! My parent's are so over protective they bought me one!" I said sarcastically. My dad shrugged.
"Just say he's your boyfriend or something." He said. My eyes shot James's. He was staring right at me.
"BOYFRIEND?!" We both yelled. Invading my privacy, okay; but my personal life... No. Fucking. Way!
"Yeah, say that, just..." He turned to him. "Protect her. If she gets harmed in ANY way, by you or someone else. You're fired or if you hurt her in any way I'll personally kill you." My Dad said with a twisted smile, it seemed he'll en joy killing him.
It was funny to see James's reaction. He was shocked and scared. "B-but Sir. I w-was paid to protect her not... d-date her!" He protested.
"I'll pay you a bit more, just keep her safe." He said in a faded voice. James sighed.
"Fine..." He looked at me and back at my Dad. "Just... never mind."
"Perfect. Well see you guy's later. I have work to do, places to be and people to see." He said and left. I finally snapped.
"GAH!!" I yelled and dropped in my bed. I took a pillow and bit it. "Stupid world." I mumbled.
"Tell me about it..." He whispered. He lean against the wall. He looked around my room and sighed.
I stood up and took my guitar, plugged in the amp. and said: "Excuse me, I was  in the middle of something. So... yeah." Then I started to play 'Children Surrender' by Black Veil Brides. I really liked the song it was fun to play. After I finished the song, I put the guitar in it's place and sat on the bed.
"You play well..." He said awkwardly. "Really good. I mean... for a girl." He smirked. I glared at him.
"Oh please, like you could do better." I said.
"Is that a challenge?" He asked raising his eyebrows. I smirked and nodded. "Oh it's so on!" He said pulling himself from the wall. He looked at my guitar. "Can I?"  I smirked.
"Go ahead... boyfriend." He laughed and took the guitar.
"I'll show you how it's done." He said tuning the guitar and testing it a bit. I smirked.
"What? Forgot how to play?" I asked mockingly. He laughed.
"No way. I'll kick your pretty little butt ...girlfriend." He said smirking.
"Oh so my butt is pretty?" I asked raising and eyebrow grinning. He laughed.
"Right? Just watch and learn how the pro.'s do it." He began to play 'The Final Episode (Let's Change the channel)' by Asking Alexandria. To my surprise he was amazing. His fingers were so quick and played like a God. When he was finished. My mouth dropped open. He smiled. "Good? huh?" He said placing the guitar on it's stand. I smirked.
"Yeah I guess... for a boy." He laughed. And nodded.
"Okay then..." He sat next to me. "So... girlfriend what now?" He asked looking at me. I thought about it for a few seconds. And then lights went on in my head. I got an Idea.
"Hot Topic!" I said standing up and throwing a fist in the air. "That means... MALL!" I yelled. He laughed and stood up.
"Well okay... that sound's nice. So um... now?" He asked awkwardly. I nodded.
"Hell to the yeah." I grabbed my keys and ipod. "Let's go." I said skipping out of my room. I could hear him laughing behind me.

In the Mall

We talked the whole way to the mall and then we arrived. He open my door and took my hand. "You're my girlfriend." He whispered. "Remember?" I smiled and entwine our fingers.
"Yes, love." I said kissing his cheek. I swear I saw him blush lightly. I smiled and he said "After you." And motioned to the mall.
We walked to Hot Topic as soon as I saw the store I ran in, pulling James behind me. He laughed and ran behind me. I got in and felt free. I started to look at the shirts, looking for the one I wanted and suddenly I felt strong arms around my waist from behind. I gasped a bit. I looked to see who it was and it was James. He was glaring at some weird guy that was staring at me. I blushed a bit and kissed his cheek.
"What are you looking for Babe?" He asked.
"Um... nothing just an ADTR tee. See one?" He looked around and spot it. He pointed at it.
"There it is." He smiled. I took it in my size.
"Thank you." I said hugging him.
"Well let's pay and leave." He said and I nodded. In the line the same guy kept staring at me and James growled.
"Hey buddy don't stare at what ain't yours!" He said at the dude. The dude looked shocked and walked away. I chuckled a bit and payed for my stuff.
"Where to now?" He asked.
"Food Court I'm starving." I smiled taking his hand.
"Alright." He smiled."I'm hungry too." He said kissing my forehead. We walked to the Food Court and as we're getting closer to it... I stop. I see a bunch of preps from my school in a group talking. He looked at me. "What is it?" He asked concerned.
"Nothing... I'm just not hungry anymore." I say pointing at them with my head a bit.
"Oh... I get it. Yeah me neither let's leave." He said but as we turn around I heard the most idiotic voice I hate with all my soul.
" Hey Mira is that you?" Britney how I hate that bitch! I stiffen as I hear her voice and try to smile. We turn to her and I said: "Yes! Britney it is! Hi how are you?" I asked not caring a bit.
"I'm fine... but Mira, who is this Handsome guy with you." She said smiling and running her hand down his jaw. Oh no you didn't!
"He is James and he is MINE!" I growled. I didn't care what I called him right now I was sick of her getting anything. James was not going to be one of her toys.
"That's a shame... I thought he could go out with a real girl. What do you say... James?" She said licking her lips. That's it I'm going to kill her! I was about to tackle her and strangle her to death. When James grabbed my arms and did something... I never ever saw coming. He kissed me. I was about to melt. God damn it, it was... amazing. My heart accelerated and I dropped the bag from HT and wrapped my arms around his neck automatically. He wrapped his strong arms around me pressing me to him. I had my eyes shut. I was afraid it might be a dream. After a few minutes we broke apart gasping for air.
I looked at Britney and she had her mouth dropped open. All of her friend were shocked looking at us. I blushed madly and hid my face in his chest.
"Um... you can take that as a no." James smiled. "I'm perfectly happy with Mira, thank you." He said kissing my head.
"Fine... freaks." She said bitterly and left. I took my bag and grabbed his hand. I ran out of the mall and into the car. We both got in and shut the doors.
"Oh my gosh..." I said.
"I am so sorry! I just couldn't take that bitch I needed to- -" I cut him by kissing him. He stiffen by my reaction but then kissed back and I broke the kiss.
"Don't apologize... thank you." I said blushing. He smiled.
"Is it weird... if I think... I love you." He said blushing madly and scratching the back of his neck.
"Only if you think is weird that I love you back." I smiled.
"Nope." He said smiling brightly.
"Then no..." I said kissing him one more time.