The guy best friend with a weird name (Andrea and Vanessa)

Tomorrow was the day. The day I was finally going to tell Andrea how I felt about him. I was really nervous but who could blame me? We had been friends for as long as I can remember. What if he didn't feel the same? I was having mixed feelings. Whether I should tell him or not. I didn't want to ruin my relationship with him but I couldn't take it anymore. If I didn't tell him now he would never know and I would spend the rest of my life suffering. I checked my watch, 10:00 pm. Usually I liked to stay up late but right now the only thing I wanted to do was sleep. I wrapped myself in my covers and fell into a sweet dreamless sleep.
~

        I woke up to the sound of birds chirping kinda clique but can't get rid of birds now can we? I quickly got dressed and walked over to Andrea's house. He invited me over for a sleep over. So if he didn't feel the same way, the rest of the night would be pretty awkward. Once I got there I knocked on the door. His mom opened the door. "Vanessa sweetie you're here," she said smiling. I said hi politely as she opened the door and let me in. "He's upstairs," she said. I ran up the steps and opened Andrea's door.
"Hey V. ," he said smiling. I loved his smile. "Hey," I replied blushing lightly because he called me by my favorite nickname. I sat down next to him.
"So? What do you wanna do," he asked.
"Umm movie night," I suggested.
"Okay, what do you wanna watch?" I looked back at all the times we have had movie nights. We've always watched movies I liked. 'He likes scary movies. Lets watch one! Will it really be that bad' I thought.
"Umm lets watch one of the scary movies you like," I said bravely.
"Are you sure," he asked.
"Yeah."
~
        We watched as the little girl ran into the closet and hid from the monster person thing. The monster person thing got closer and closer. Soon it got to the closet and grabbed the girl. I shrieked and jumped into Andrea's arms. Burying my head in his chest. "You okay Vanessa?" he asked with worry in his voice. "Its getting kinda late maybe we should stop the movie and go to bed. I nodded my head, still a bit frightened. I walked into the kitchen to get a glass of water.  When I came back to the place where we were sleeping I saw Andrea asleep on the floor. He looked adorable!
I kneeled down next to him. I didn't tell him how I felt.
"If only you knew" I said sadly
"If only you knew how much I love you. If only you knew that I want to be more than friends."
Andrea's eyes' shot open. I suddenly felt very nervous. He knew. He heard.
"You love me," he asked.
"I-I-," I stuttered but he cut me off.
"Don't worry. I love you too," he replied happily. I felt a flash of relief and happiness all in one. He kissed me softy on the cheek and we both snuggled for the rest of the night.