Proctective (Ryder and Aline)

I groaned and rolled over to the sound of my alarm, school, perfect. I got to be the new kid for the fourth time in the last two years, I hated being the new girl. My dad's job moves him around a lot, which means I get to change schools all of the time. I was hoping that I liked it at the school though, because my dad said this is the last time we had to move for a few years. I always hated being the new girl though, because despite the fact that I was very pretty, I was also bullied a lot. I was only bullied because I never followed the crowd, I was nice to everyone and stuck up for anyone who got bullied, so the bullies decided to bully me too. The only time I didn't get bullied was at the last school I went to, because everyone was scared of me for beating up one of the biggest jocks in the school. He was the first and only person who actually hit me to bully me and lets just say doing nine years of kick boxing payed off and nobody tried to mess with me ever again. I looked and dressed like a very sweet and innocent person so obviously nobody expected me to fight back. I got up and showered before getting dressed. and went downstairs to eat some breakfast. "Good morning," I said to my parents while I gave my father a kiss, always being a daddy's girl. "Morning, you ready for this new school?" My mom asked as she set down my breakfast. "Yeah, I guess," I said between chews. "And you aren't going to mess anyone up today, are you?"  My dad asked, he wasn't mad or disappointed when I got in that fight in my last school, just didn't like that I was suspended. "Well dad, you know I would only do that in defense, so if someone hits me then I'm going to defend myself," I stated. "Yes, I know, just remember, defense only," he told me. "Okay, bye guys," I said as I picked up my bag and left to walk to school. As I walked a car full of guys passed by me. "Hey cutie!" the driver yelled towards me, I just glared at him. I hated the cocky jock type, who thought they could get whatever and whoever they want, but to my luck, they always liked me. Him and his friends just laughed and drove off. As I walked into the school, a lot of guys were staring at me and some even whistled, the girls mostly glared, some gave me sweet smiles and some just didn't acknowledge me at all. I walked to the office and got my schedule, I was told to wait so someone could give me a tour of the school and help me find my classes. I was there for about five minutes until I saw a cute boy with brown hair and blue eyes walk in. I was immediately hoping he was the tour guide. "Ah, yes, Aline, Mr. Marshall here will be your tour guide," the lady at the desk told me. I nodded and smiled at her while the boy led the way out of the office. "So Aline my name is Ryder. Let me see your schedule," he said, I handed it to him, after he read it he looked up and gave me a smile, "We have all classes other than History together," he informed me. "Oh, cool," I smiled back. He lead me around the school pointing things out and where our classes will be, then he stopped at a door. "This is our first class, math," he said, I was disappointed that the tour was over, but I was really good at math so it was okay. When I walked in, I could feel eyes on me as I walked to the teacher's desk.
"Um, hello, I'm Aline Green, I'm new," I said as the teacher looked up at me, she was short, had long, dark hair and was very pretty. She smiled at me. "Well hello Aline, let's introduce you to the class," she said as she stood up in front of the class, "Class! This is Aline, she's new here and I'm sure you'll all make her feel welcome," I saw guys smirking and winking at me, I just rolled my eyes a them, "Aline, you can go sit next to Andrew over there, Andrew, raise your hand," I looked and saw a boy with blonde hair and green eyes raise his hand and give me a wink. I sighed and went to sit next to him. "Hey baby," he gave me a cocky smirk. I took a deep breath. "Hi," I responded, not wanting to get in trouble on the first day. "How about you and me go to my place after school and 'study' together?" he asked, using air quotes around the word study. He was giving me a smirk and him and his friend started to laugh. I leaned close to his ear, wanting to tease him a little. "I would rather die," I whispered in his ear loud enough that his friends could hear. His smirk disappeared from his face and the bell rang so I got up and left, "Bye!" I said cheerfully. I went to my next class, History, and did my work. My other classes were with Ryder and I was excited to go to all of them, because I thought he was really cute. I was at my locker before class, switching my books when suddenly my locker was slammed shut. I looked up to see who did it and saw some girl I think is in my math class, looking pissed.
"Hey, new girl, I just want to get something straight with you," she said sternly. I raised an eyebrow at her. "Okay, and what would that be?" I asked while opening my locker again, not really caring what this preppy chick was trying to tell me. "Stay away from Andrew, he's mine," she said, I just laughed. "Oh, please, I don't want Andrew, he's way too cocky for me," I said, still laughing. "Glad, you remember that," she said, now walking away. I went to class, thinking about what she said, I thought it was hilarious that she was threatened by me.

*One month later*
I was starting to like it here at this school, I had a few friends and was glad that Ryder was one of them, although I grew really strong feelings for him pretty fast. He was pretty protective of me too, I seemed so defenseless against other people and I was occasionally bullied, but nothing too horrible. He also didn't know that I did kick boxing so he didn't know how I could easily defend myself. I walked into school ready for the day, when suddenly I was shoved into a locker.
"What the fudge?" I said, confused of to who would do that, I looked up to see Andrew, he's been messing with me since I kept rejecting him, but he never went this far before. "Andrew leave me alone." I said sternly at him. "No way, I'm going to give you one more chance to be with me," he said cockily. "And what makes you think I would want that?" I was laughing and raised my eyebrow at him. "Your other option is to get beat," he said. I raised my eyebrow at him. "Like hell it is," I heard a familiar voice behind me belonging to Ryder. "Ryder, calm down, he isn't going to do anything to me," I said glaring at Andrew. Then without warning, he hit me, in the face, hard. I looked up at him, surprised that he did anything. Then I saw Ryder try to attack him, but his friends grabbed him off. "You're going to wish you didn't do that," I said, my voice now raising, I was beyond angry. He turned towards his friends pointing at me, trying to be cool.
"Yeah, and what could you possibly do to me?" he asked, laughing like it was that funniest thing in the world. "Think what you want," I said smirking. I grabbed his arm, spun him around, beating the crap out of him, punching him and kicking him like crazy. I eventually stopped as Andrew was cowarding in a corner, people were looking at me with there mouths open, probably thinking that they never expected that from me. I straightened myself out and looked at who was holding onto Ryder. I smiled at them, "Now, you wanna let him go, or do I need to help you with that?" I said sweetly to them. They just dropped him and stepped back. After a minute, everyone walked away. "Um, wow, I didn't know you could do that," he said confused. "Well, I didn't mention that I've been kick boxing for nine years," I laughed, "But, anyway thank you so much for trying to protect me, it meant a lot," I said smiling at him. "Well, it's not right for anyone to hit someone else like that, especially a beautiful girl," he said smiling at me. "You think I'm beautiful?" I asked, blushing. "I, um, I didn't know that I said that out loud," he said now blushing himself, it was the cutest thing I've ever seen in my life. "It's okay, it was sweet," I said as I hugged him. He wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me closer. Then, he leaned in and kissed me, it was so passionate and I felt as if fireworks were going off around me, but the kiss soon broke as I heard my name on the intercom. "Well, I'm gonna go get suspended," I said to him, turning away. "Wait, Aline!" he yelled after me, "Would you be my girlfriend?" he asked nervously, now with our foreheads touching. "Yes," I responded, smiling. I then turned to go get suspended from school.