The Skater (2) (Cecil and Eleanor)

"We're going to the skate park! We're going to the skate park!" Daniela my best friend sang all the way to the skate park. We were taking Rayne's car. Daniela was the hyper one but Rayne was a little more serious than us. Rayne's boyfriend Troy was driving, Rayne was in the passengers seat and Danny and I were in the back seat.
"We're going to the skate park to get some guys! They're going to date us Foreveeeeeeeeeeeeeeer!" Danny sang. I laughed with her. We were all stoked. Danny has had an eye on one skater guy for month's and today I was going to meet his friend. danny went on and on about how cute we were going to be together. I rolled my eyes and pretended not to care but in the inside I begged to God he was nice and cute. We got to the skate park and Danny burst out the door running.
"Danny calm the fuck down!" Rayne yelled as she got out.
"No!" Danny yelled and ran to the arms of her skater. He kissed he forehead.
"Hey Babe..."
"Hi Daniel..." She said in a dreamy voice. "How are you?"
"I'm very good thanks to you." He said pocking his nose with hers. Danny chuckled.
"So were's your friend? I brought Eleanor." She said pointing at me. FOREVER ALONE! Daniel looked at me.
"Wow... you're right they will look good together."
"I know right! Now show him!" She said jumping up and down.
"Wait he isn't here yet... he said he'll be here as soon as he gets out from work in Hot Topic..." Hot Topic? SHIT! HELL YEAH! "Don't worry El, he'll be here. By the way is nice to meet you." He said stretching his hand towards me. I reached for it and shook it.
"Nice to meet you too." I smiled a bit. Then I narrow my eyes. "Hurt.her.and.I'll.kill.you." I said and let his hand go. He nodded lightly.
"Don't worry. I won't." He said hugging Danny. "I love her." He said and kissed her softly. I smiled. Together Forever. I looked around were was Rayne?
I sat down looking around. Then I saw her... she was making out with Troy in a corner. I sighed. Me = Forever Alone. I was looking around the skate park some cute guys but not breathe taking.
"Eleanor! He's here!" Danny yelled and I looked towards her direction. Oh. My. Fucking. God. I looked at the guy. He was gorgeous. I couldn't breathe this was some kind off joke. I slowly stood up and walked to them.
"El this is Cecil, Cecil this is Danny's Best friend Eleanor." Said Daniel. I looked at Cecil again but I couldn't. I blushed madly and kept my sight on the floor.
"Hey I'm Cecil." His deep voice said. I look at him and he smiled at me. We shook hands. "It's nice to meet you El."
"I-It's n-nice too m-meet you too." I stuttered. Stupid! He chuckled a bit.
"So do you skate board?" I looked at him a bit.
"Kind of... I don't do tons of tricks though..." He smiled.
"Want me to teach you?" My eyes lighten.
"Would you?"
"Would I? Of course I will!" He smiled brightly. Perfect white smile. Perfect. He was perfect.
Since that day forward he began to give me skate boarding classes.

3 Months later

"Let's leave it here today. Okay?" Cecil said sitting on the top of the half pipe, letting his legs hang from it. I sat next to him.
"Sure..." I was so tiered. We looked at the sky and he laid back and so did I.
"You've gotten good at this..."
"Well I have a good teacher..." I smiled and plopped on one elbow to look at him.
"Not that good but good enough... besides you're a natural." He said turning at me and dashed this bright smile at me. I almost melt. I blushed madly and looked at the sky.
"I love it when you blush... you look even more beautiful." He said looking at the sky as well. I blushed even more if it was even posible. I sat up letting my hair fall on my face to hide the blush.
"No, no don't do that.." He said sitting up and taking the hair out of my face. "I want to see you." He smiled. I blushed. GAH STOP BLUSHING!
"Stop it..." I said hiding my face in his neck. He wrapped his arms around me.
"What?" He asked whispering softly in my ear sending shivers down my spine.
"Being p-perfect..." I said and bit my lower lip.
"I'm not perfect at least not like you..." He said stroking my hair. "You're the most perfect and beautiful girl in the world... I think I couldn't breathe again if I didn't have you..." He admitted. I pulled back a bit to look at him.
"W-what are you saying?" I frowned a bit.
"I-I l-love you..." He blushed. "I know I do..." He said looking at me right in the eye.
"I...I...I..." I didn't know what to say how could he love... me?
"I'm sorry you probably don't feel the same way... I get it."
"No!" I rushed. "I love you, Cecil, I always have since I saw you. I thought... you would never like... me?"
"that's because I don't like you..." My heart broke, I looked down. He lifted my head. "Because I love you." He said and smiled.
"Oh..." I said. I smiled. "Good. I love you too." He looked at me and smiled.
"Can I kiss you now?" He asked and blushed.
"hell to the yeah." I said and he smiled leaning forward and kissing me. It felt like pure heaven. His arms tight around me, his chest against mine, our hearts beating together and his lips so warm against mine. We broke apart slowly, both smiling.
"Be mine forever and ever my princess...please"
"Yes my Prince."