Chapter 64

I wake up the next morning to Seth's snoring. I turn the upper half of my body to look at him. Seth has his back turned to me, his right arm is under the pillow and the other looks as though it is hanging off the edge of the bed. Smiling, I slowly draw the blankets back and sit up, being careful not to wake Seth. As slowly as I can, I stand up and head over to our closet to pick out an outfit for the day, deciding on a mint high-low dress and a simple pair of I look over at Seth once more before going to take a quick shower. Sue has already left for work and is going over to dad's after to spend some time with him, Seth has patrol tonight, so it's going to be a lonely night again.

Sighing as the warm water hits my body, I start to feel relaxed and all of the tension in my muscles start to fade away. After quickly washing my hair and body, I step out of the shower and get dressed. Seth wont be up for another three hours, so I can start on Anthony's room after I get something to eat. I grab my phone off of the bight table and lean down to Seth and kiss his cheek. He smiles in his sleep, and continues to snore. I have no idea how I am able to sleep through the night with him snoring so much.

I hobble my way down the stairs and into the kitchen before deciding to just make a bowl of cereal, some toast, and orange juice. Simple, yet satisfying. As I am sitting down at the breakfast bar, Leah walks into the kitchen with Tyler. He is only wearing a pair of pajama pants, and Leah is wearing a tank top and shorts, "I didn't know that you guys spent the night here." I say confused.

"Yeah, my little brother is at his friends for the night, because the house is getting fumigated. We decided to stay here." I nod my head at Tyler and offer to make them some breakfast, "No it's fine. Sit down and relax. We should be the ones offering to make you breakfast." I smile and sit back down in the stool.

"Where is my little brother?" Leah asks, sitting in the stool right next to me.

"Upstairs asleep. He had patrol until three thirty last night and I thought it would be best not to wake him up." I shrug, biting into my toast, "So, what are you guys up to today?"

"Nothing. Tyler has to go to work, and I have patrol with Seth tonight." Leah shrugs.

"Well, you can help me with the baby's room!" I smile. Tyler laughs and Leah just nods her head, "By the way, I think that you left some things up in the attic." I states, picking up my dishes and putting them into the sink.

"Okay, I will look at them later. So, where are the things you bought Anthony?"

"I think Seth brought them up to his room last night." She nods her head and I head back upstairs to go to the nursery. Seth is still snoring away and I am ready to go back to bed! I open Anthony's room and see that the bags are sitting on the floor in the corner. All that's left is to set up the hamper, and place things where I want them. I sit in the rocking chair and start going through the clothes. Most of the clothes that we bought last night are for when he get's older. I organize them in piles from newborn, 0-3 months, 3-6 months, 6-9 months and so on. After they are in piles, I put them in the closet, or dresser and work on the clothes hamper. I make sure not to pick it up because that would make everyone extremely mad and it's not good for the baby anyway. I open the box and start to assemble it, even though it's really not that hard.

After the hamper is all set up, I work on the car seat. Next I start moving the light things, like the car seat, the hamper, the rocking chair and things like that, where I want them. The only things I'm not allowed to move are the crib, dresser, and play pen, though the play pen wont be in here, it will be in the living room, and we will have a bassinet in our room for a few weeks. After I have the things that I can move where I want them, Leah walks in and asks me what I need help with, "Can you move the crib over to that wall?" I ask. She nods and gets right to work. As she does that, I place the diapers, wipes, wash cloths, baby powder, and diaper bag under the changing table. Next I move onto making the crib, then make the diaper bag so it's ready. You never know when I will go into labor.

"Okay, now all that needs to be done is to put the toys in the toy box, set up the bassinet in my room, and the play pen in the living room. Other than that, everything is ready."

"It's hard to believe that you are pregnant. I mean, I never pictured you for having a child in high school, and I know that he wasn't planed, but I can already tell that you love him. You are going to be a great mother, and Seth is going to be a great father."

I smile and pull her into a hug, "I love you Leah." I sigh. This baby is going to be so spoiled by everyone, I can tell already.