Chapter 42

I walk into the living room and see the entire pack and Emily standing in front of the t.v. with a banner over them that say's, 'Welcome to the Pack!' I give them a confused look and move my head towards Seth, "Okay, I'm confused now."

"Well, we were going to make it say 'Welcome to La Push High,' but we decided that it wouldn't make you feel as though you are one of us, so we ha decided that we would make it say 'Welcome to the Pack,' instead. Congrats on being able to go to school here though." Sam explains walking over to Emily and wrapping his arms around her slightly swollen belly.

"Thanks, congrats on being pregnant." I tell them.

"How did you know?" Emily asks.

"I can see you're belly got a little bigger and I kind of have a sixth sense about these things." She nods her head and smiles. Seth walks over to me and wraps his arms tightly around me. The stabbing pain in my chest slowly started to fade. I wrap my arms around him as tight as I could manage, just to make sure that he wouldn't leave again.

"Sorry." He whispers. I know he means about last night.

"It's fine. I have to go and get my school supplies though. You do realize that school starts next week right?" I question them.

"Yeah, some of us already have our things. You and Seth go spend some time together. I am sorry that we kept him from you all night but we couldn't risk him telling you about this." Embry say's giving me a hug.

"That's why you left?" He just nods his head. I smile and hug him again, "Okay, you have to drive because I don't get my permit until next month." He nods his head and takes Sam's keys out of his hand.

"You brake the truck, or Maya, you will die." He tells him. I smile and give everyone last hug, making sure to tell Emily that I want updates when I got to her.

"So, where are we going for supplies?" Seth asks when he pulls out of the driveway.

"I want to stop at your house first so I can get my list of things I need to pick up, and the money that dad left me." He nods his head and I slide over so I am next to him in the seat. He wraps his arm around my shoulders and I can't help but smile. When he parks the truck in his driveway I hop out and run into his house and upstairs. I grab the list, my money, and the money his mom left for him.

I get back to the truck and he is sitting on the hood. I stop in front of him and he pulls me close to him. He wraps his arms around my waits and I wrap mine around his neck. His lips crash into mine and I pull him as close as I can to me. We act as though we haven't seen each other in years, and if we were to let go of each other, we would never see each other again.

He turns us around so I am now up against the hood of the truck. He pulls away after a few minutes before the kiss would turn into anything further, "I'm sorry about last night." He whispers again.

"It's fine. I'm over it now. This morning when I woke up I had this awful feeling in my chest,"

"That's the imprint bond. When we are away from each other for too long, we literally get sick. I felt it too."

"That's why all I want to do is take you upstairs right now?" I ask him.

"You do do you?" He wiggles his eyebrows and I laugh at him. "Anyway, yes. If I didn't have the strength, the kiss would have progressed even further." I smile and lean up to kiss him again. "We should probably go, before I lose all of my strength." He whispers. I nod my head but kiss him again. I break away from him and he lets me go so I can go get in the truck.

The ride to Port Angela's should be fun.