Chapter 49

The past month has been amazing. Seth and I are very much in love. We started school and I am tutoring him in his classes. Leah moved out after she found her imprint, they are currently engaged. Emily is showing a little more. Seth and I haven't had sex since the last time in his old room. Sue seems to be much happier since she started to hang out with Charlie again. Apparently there is a vampire army coming for Bella so the pack is stressing about that. The past few day's I have been feeling like crap, I think I am getting the flu or something. Bella and I don't talk that much, and when we do, we fight.

On a better note, today is my sixteenth birthday! I am so happy because I can get my permit! Luckily today is a Saturday so I don't have to worry about school. I feel Seth poking my stomach, and that is a very bad idea because I still feel horrible. I quickly shoot up from the bed and rush into the bathroom to empty my stomach. Seth pulls my hair back and rubs my back, "I thought you felt better, I'm sorry." He apologizes as I flush the toilet.

"You didn't know it's fine. Besides, I feel a little better." I quickly brush my teeth and rinse my mouth out with mouth wash so my breath doesn't stink.

"Happy Birthday!" Seth say's while wrapping me into a hug.

"Thanks." We just stand there for a few minutes before I decide to get dressed. I go over to my closet since Seth and I each have are own, and pull out a dress that mom sent me for my birthday, along with the flats. I go back into the bathroom and shut the door so I can take a quick shower. I decide to leave my hair down for the day, and only put on some lip gloss.

Walking down the stairs I hear Sue and Seth talking quietly, "I know, two hours. I am taking her to the movies." Seth say's to his mother. What are they planning? I shake it off and go into the kitchen.

"Happy Birthday sweetie!" Sue exclaims while giving me a hug.

"Thanks Sue!"

"So, what would you like for your Birthday breakfast? You can have anything you want!"

I think about it for a minute, do I really want to risk eating too much? Besides, apparently Seth is taking me to the movies where I will most likely get sweets, "I just want some toast and cereal with a cup of orange juice. I'm still not feeling all that well."

"Okay. I'm sorry. Maybe you should go to the doctors and get checked out." Sue say's as she places bread in the toaster. Seth sits in the stool next to me and wraps his arms around me, making sure to kiss my neck as soon as he places his head in mine. A thought just ran through my head. We never used protection last month. Both times, we never did. I'm not on birth control, and I am positive we didn't use a condom. How could we be so stupid! I rack my brain to think when I should have had my monthly visit. Actually, I was due for one that week. Shoot!

"Are you okay babe? You just zoned out." Seth say's, waving his hand in front of my face, "Babe? Seriously, you are starting to scare me a little bit." His voice is starting to sound a little panicked.

"Sorry, I guess I was just deep in thought. I think you are right though Sue, I will make a doctors appointment soon." After I buy some at home pregnancy tests. Maybe tomorrow since Sue has to work, and Seth has patrol. Maybe I can convince Paul or someone to take me up to Port Angela's and I will run in and buy some tests. Or maybe I can sneak off and buy some today while Seth and I are in Port Angela's today, it will be a little hard, but I think I can pull it off.

"Okay, for now, eat up. You and I are going to the mall." Seth smiles at me as Sue lays a bowl of cereal and a plate of toast in front of me. I wasn't really paying attention to anything because my mind was still focused on the possibilities of me being pregnant. I rack my brain to remember what I learned in Health last year while we were talking about babies. I wasn't really paying attention to anything though. I remember some of the symptoms of being pregnant, nausea with or without vomiting check, increased urination check, fatigue check, food aversions or cravings check, tender, swollen, sensitive, or sore breasts check. Great, this is just great. If I am pregnant and dad finds out, he is going to kill Seth and make me move back in with him and Bella. I might not be able to see Seth again and I will have to go to Forks high school, at least Bella graduated so I wont have to deal with her.

"Sweetie, are you okay, you haven't really touched your food." Sue say's, bringing me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah, I guess I'm not really hungry. Can we just go to the movies now?" I ask, not having to fake my excitement. If we go to Port Angela's I will hopefully be able to sneak off and get a few tests, "I want to stop somewhere first though, to pick up a few things."

"Well, we better get going then." Sue takes my dishes and Seth leads me out to Sue's truck. As soon as we are on the highway, Seth takes my hand and asks, "So, where did you want to stop?"

"I want to stop at walmart." He nods his head head and pulls into the parking lot, "Wait here I will be right back."

"Are you sure you don't want me to come in with you?" He asks.

"No I will only be a minute." He nods his head and I run into the store, quickly buying five $2.89 tests and two matching shirts, one that say's, 'I <3 my girlfriend,' and one that say's 'I <3 my boyfriend.' I go to the shortest check out line and the cashier looks at me weirdly, "The tests are for my cousin, she doesn't feel comfortable buying them herself, and the shirts are for my and my boyfriend." I say, hoping I sound convincing. She must have bought it, "Can you put the tests in a separate bag, then at the bottom of the bag that the shirt's will be in, if my boyfriend see's the tests, he will freak out." She does as she is asked and soon I am back in the truck.

"So, what did you buy me?" I take out the shirts and show them to him. He smiles and kisses my cheek. Tomorrow I will have to take the tests while I'm alone. Hopefully I am just over reacting and I really am sick.