Chapter 55

Seth and I are heading over to the Cullen's house right now. Even though Bella and I don't get along that well, my birthday party changed that a little. We talked a little off and on, she actually wants to talk to me and not try to get me in trouble, I just hope that when I tell her my news she wont freak out. I'm going to have to make a doctor's appointment at some point to have my first ultrasound, hopefully it's with Carlisle because he's the only one I really trust, as far as doctors go. Sue is really the only nurse I trust. I feel Seth squeeze my hand as we pull into their driveway. I take a deep breath before getting out. Immediately the door opens to reveal Emmett Cullen. I give him a weak smile before following him into the house and up to the living room where everyone is, "Hello dear. What brings you by?" Esme asks, looking up from a magazine.

"I actually wanted to see Bella. I need to talk to her." I say, squeezing Seth's hand extremely tight, if he wasn't a wolf, he would probably be in pain right now.

"Okay, what's up?" Bella asks, looking away from a game of chess being played by Alice and Edward. They are really just looking at the board, not one piece has been moved yet.

"Seth and I would like to talk to you in private." She scrunches her eyebrows and Edward's head snaps in my direction, like he already knows. Wait, he does. Stupid mind reader.

"Let's go outside." He say's, ignoring the game and taking Bella's hand. Everyone stares at us, wanting to know what is going on. If Alice could see my future she would probably know, but since she can't see any future that has to do with wolves, she can't see mine. I sigh and give everyone a soft smile before following Edward and Bella outside into the woods.

When we are far enough for people with enhanced hearing to be able to hear what we are saying, I say what is on my mind, "I know that before we weren't getting a long and I don't know why. Now, we are actually getting along better and I hope what I am about to say isn't going to make you hate me." I say.

"What's going on?" She asks, looking me in the eye and grabbing my free hand.

"I'm pregnant." I whisper, loud enough for her to hear me. Her eye's widen and she drops my hand. At first I thought she was going to yell at me or something, but she didn't. She walks up and pulls me into a hug. I stand there shocked at first, okay, what's going on?

"Congratulations." She whispers, pulling Seth into a hug also. I slowly hug her back, still in shock.

"You're not mad?"

"No, sure I am disappointed, but what can you do? I am happy for you and I know that you are going to be a great mother. Same goes to you Seth about being a father." I sigh in relief.

"I thought you were going to yell at me, call me a slut or something." I admit, running a hand through my hair.

Edward comes up and gives me an awkward hug, "Congratulations." He say's. I smile at him and look at Seth who is already looking at me, as if to say I told you so. I roll my eyes at him and put my arm around hi waist, leaning into his side, "Let's go back in now, everyone is trying to hear us anyway." Edward say's. I nod my head and we follow him into the house, where everyone is sitting around like they were when we left, except Emmett is holding a book upside down.

"You know, it helps to hold the book the right way when you read." I tease him. He looks up then back at the book and he know's he's been caught.

"Congratulations by the way." Carlisle say's, walking up to me with Esme by him. I smile and everyone comes up with their mates and wishes me a congratulations, even Rosalie who I heard hated everyone. She doesn't look to mean though, I mean come on. She's smiling at me and isn't glaring at Seth or I, how can they say that she's mean?

"Thanks, I think we should head back though, we have school in the morning." They smile and the two of us walk back to my truck. As soon as we are on the main road, I give out a sigh of relief, "That went batter than expected."

"I told you not to worry." Seth say's, grabbing my hand over the console.

"What ever." I mumble, making him laugh. I smile and lean over to kiss his cheek, "So, what are we going to do in the big house all alone?"

"I have an idea." He looks over at me with a smirk on his lips.

"I know where you are going with this and I totally agree." The smirk turns into a smile and he speeds up a little bit. I laugh at his eagerness and soon we are at the house, going to the basement, and putting in 'The Little Mermaid,' we are having a Walt Disney Movie Marathon! I can't be happier than I am right now. I have the perfect man, a loving family, exteded to the Pack and even the Cullens, and a baby growing n my stomach, what else can make it even better? There is nothing that can ruin how happy I feel at this moment, not a single thing.