Chapter 43

Like I guessed, it was fun. I sat right next him and held his hand. Once in a while I would tease him and kiss his neck softly, making him moan. I would smile at that, then he would call me a tease, which I am very proud of being. Most of the time we would just tell stories and laugh. It was very fun and I enjoyed the time I got to spend with him. We decided to go to wal-mart to get our supplies. I had gotten my schedule last night, dad dropped it off to me.

A-Day                                                                                                  B-Day
1st Period- Chemistry                                                    1st Period- Chem
2nd Period- Chem Lab                                                   2nd Period- Gym
3rd Period- Algebra 2                                                     3rd Period- Algebra 2
4th Period- US history                                                   4th Period-US History
5.1- Lunch                                                                           5.1- Lunch
5.2- study Hall                                                                   5.2- Study Hall
6th period- AP Biology                                                  6th Period- AP biology
7th Period-English                                                          7th Period- English
8th period Sat Prep                                                        8th Period- AP Biology Lab
9th period- Drawing and Painting                            9th Period- Drawing and Painting

I have to pick up 7 binders, seven notebooks, seven folders, four packets of loose leaf paper, a sketch pad, pens and pencils, five packets of index cards, four packages of report folders, Index card rings, and seven pencil cases. I need a binder for every subject, and then one for homework. I like to be organized. Seth and I have the exact same schedule so I told him that I would help him, if he promised to stay organized. He agreed and picked up the same things that I did. I also picked up some new clothes, a new school backpack, a new gym bag which is also my sports bag, a new pair of gym shoes and a pair of regular sneakers. We have lunch, gym, and study hall with the pack, so it's going to be a fun year, I can tell. I am going to be using my laptop a lot this year, mostly for notes that I don't feel like writing down, so I made sure that I got a bag that would be able to fit it.

"Okay, lets go back to my place. I am so tired." I say. I feel like sleeping in my room, on my bed. I miss dad too, even though I just saw him last night, I still want to be able to see him.

'That's fine. I like your house anyway, no one is usually home." I smile and shake my head. After we got back to Sam's he dropped our school supplies off at Seth's, and drove us to my house. Just like we guessed, Bella isn't home, and dad is at work, "So, what do you want to do?"

"I want to take a nap." I say. He laughs at me and I grab a random movie from my movie shelf and place it in my dvd player. I grab a pair of Seth's boxers and one of his shirts and change into them before climbing into bed, "I can't believe that school starts next week. It feels as though school just ended yesterday." I say while Seth wraps his arms around my waist.

"I know. Look on the bright side, at least we have the same classes this year, so we wont be apart." He whispers into my ear. His warm breath on my face. I sigh in content and close my eyes.

"That's always a plus." He laughs and I turn towards him a little, and press my lips up against his gently. He reacts quickly and kisses me back. Soon he rolls over so I am on my back and he is hovering over me, his legs on either side of me, his arms on my waist and his lips on mine.

"You know, it's sad that you look better in my clothes than me." He say's after pulling away for a minute to catch his breath. I smile and lean up to kiss him again. Soon his shirt that he is wearing is on the floor, along with the one that I am wearing. Soon he is just in his boxers and I am only wearing my bra and a pair of his boxers. His lips travel down my neck, and once he gets to the spot where my neck and shoulder meet, I couldn't help but moan a little. I feel him smirk into my skin and he starts biting me softly, making me moan more.

I flip us over so I am in the position that he was in before. I start kissing his lips and his warm hands are on my bare waist, and it feel so good. I kiss down his jawline and down his neck. It only takes me a few seconds to find his sweet spot, which just so happens to be the exact same spot as mine. As soon a I start kissing him there I can feel him trying to suppress a moan, but it doesn't work. His hands travel up to my bra and I feel him unclasp it. It's not long before all of our clothes are on the floor and we are getting closer than ever before.