Chapter 48

"I never did tell you that I love what you are wearing." Seth whispers in my ear, while he wraps his arms around my waist. Right now we are getting ready load everything into Paul's truck, I was able to convince him to let us use it after about ten minutes of begging. I can't help but shudder at how low his voice is.

"You didn't did you?" I ask, turning around so I can wrap my arms around his neck. I clasp my hands together so my palms are laying flat against the back of his head.

"Well, you look amazing." He whispers, leaning his head closer to my face. I feel his breath hit my face and I smile at the fact that it smells like mint. His hands travel to my butt and he keeps them there.

"If I didn't know any better, I would think that you are trying to seduce me." I say, leaning up closer to his face.

"You catch on quick." He say's, leaning closer, are lips almost touching. Right before they touch, Bella and Edweirdo walk into my room, well, my old room. I groan and place my head on Seth's shoulder.

"What are you doing? Why is all of your things packed?" Bella asks, looking around my room.

I roll my eyes but answer her, "I'm moving in with Seth." I say, turning around to look at her. Seth's hands stay where they are.

"You can't move out. Your only fifteen. Besides, Charlie would never allow it." Bella points out, as if that would have stopped me. She has a small smirk on her face and I just want to go over there and smack it off of her, but I hold myself back.

"I asked dad last night. He gave me permission." I say.

"Where are you going to be living?"

"With me, my mom, and my sister." Seth pipes in, leaning his head on my shoulder. Bella huffs and stomps upstairs, "Okay, lets get everything moved to my house so we can relax." He say's with a wink.

"Not today." I say. He fake pouts but say's okay after I kiss him. Soon my suit cases filled with clothes, the boxes with pictures and other things, my mini-fridge, and anything else that I needed are in the bed of Paul's truck and we are heading back to our house. It sounds weird saying our house. I don't think I am going to get used to that, ever.

After everything was in our room and unpacked, Seth and I returned Paul's truck to him at Emily's and we just hung out there for the rest of the day. I had an amazing time hanging out with the pack. They were all glad that we decided to stay because they missed hanging out with me. To be honest, I missed hanging out with them. They are my third family, right after Seth, Sue, Leah, and Harry. I don't ever want to loose them.