Chapter 54

"Babe, wake up! We are going over to Sam and Emily's!" Seth whispers in my ear. I groan and try to push his face away, but his stupid wolf strength makes that hard, "Come on, the meeting is going to start soon!" He kisses my cheek and pulls me up off the nice, comfortable bed and into his arms.

"Why do I have to go again?" I wonder as I walk over to my dresser to grab some clothes for the day.

"Because we agreed that it's time to tell everyone about you being pregnant." He say's, wrapping his arms around my slightly swollen belly. In the past few day's since I told my dad, my stomach has gotten a little bigger, not much to notice that I'm pregnant, only to think that I am getting fat. I have been wearing slightly baggier clothes, or just Seth's clothes, so it's not that noticeable. Today however, I am wearing Jeans that are a little tighter due to my stomach, and a turquoise shirt with Nike written on it in a darker , "Besides, they wont kill me if you are there."

"Yeah, they do think of me as a little sister. I don't think Jake will care though, he will kill you anyway." I state, changing in front of him. Stopping to look at my stomach in the mirror before putting my shirt on.

"You look beautiful." He whispers, pulling me into a tight hug. I sigh and wrap my arms around him, "I wish we didn't have to tell them."

"We don't have to right yet. I can still crawl into bed and go back to sleep." I suggest, hope in my voice.

"No, it's better that they know, so I don't have to not think about it during patrol. Sam would want to know anyway, so the pack can protect you and our baby." He's right, I just don't want to tell them. They are not going to react the same way as dad did. They are going to freak out, "Let's go." He grabs my hand and drags me outside to where the truck is. I kind of wished I put a sweatshirt on because it's starting to get chilly out.

"I don't know if I can do this." I say as Seth pulls into Sam's driveway.

"Don't worry, I am right here. Nothing is going to happen." He say's, taking my hand and leaning over the console to give me a quick kiss, "Come on." I step out into the chilly mid morning air and take a deep breath before grabbing Seth's outstretched hand. 'You can do this. Nothing to worry about. You can do this. You can do this.' I repeat over and over in my head. Slowly building up confidence.I sit on Seth's lap, his hands wrap around me and are placed on my stomach which is hidden under the table.

"You are looking a little big Maya. You might want to lay off Seth for a while." Paul jokes from beside me, earning a growl from Seth and a smack on the back of the head with the pan that Emily handed me, "Oww! What was that for?"

"Girls don't like being called fat jack ass. Plus, Seth and I haven't done anything in a month." I growl at him.

"Sorry. Damn, who knew you could be so feisty?"

"That's why I love her." Seth say's kissing my cheek. I blush and look away from Paul and towards Jake who is staring at me with disappointment in his eyes. What did I do?

"Let's get this meeting started. Since there is an army of newborns after Bella, we are going to be taking turns watching he house with the Cullens. On top of that, we are going to start training with them. There will still be the regular patrol schedules as well." Sam just goes on and on about how it's part of their duty to protect Bella and the rest of the village. I sort of zoned out after a while because I started to feel a fluttering movement in my stomach. Not the type where I am sick, but as if the baby is moving. I know Seth tensed up at first but then relaxed after he realized what it was. I tried so hard to hold in my excitment, but a smile is still crept up to my face, and Sam noticed, "Maya, Seth. Do you think that newborns killing someone is a funny thing?" He snaps, causing me to snap out of my thoughts.

"No, I zoned out and was thinking of something else. I don't know about Seth though." I say, looking him straight in the eyes, my smile disappearing.

"Seth, would you care to give us your excuse?"

"Um, I uh. Yeah." He stands up, taking me with him, "Maya and I have something to say." Oh god. No, I don't want it to be now. Please not now!

"Well, spit it out man!" Quil exclaims.

I take a deep breath, "I'm pregnant." I say, not looking at anyone's eyes. I can feel everyone's eye's on me, and I hear a deep growl coming from Jake's seat. I look up, only to see him shaking horribly and about to attack Seth. My eye's widen and I feel Sam pull me away from Seth as he pushes the two boys outside. Tears are in my eyes as I see them fighting.

"I know this isn't the best time, but congratulations. I am really happy for you." Emily say's, wrapping me into a hug. I smile and hug her back, trying not to look at the two boys fighting. Soon, the growling stops and two arms are wrapped around me, hugging me from behind. Seth's head is in my shoulder, his face turned towards my neck. He is really mature for only being sixteen. We both are.

"I'm sorry." He whispers, kissing my neck lightly, "I know you don't like it when any of us fight."

"I knew this would happen. That's why I didn't want to tell them." I sigh. Ignoring everyone around us. Emily is awwing at us, some of the boys are pretend gagging, Sam is talking to Jacob who is still pissed, "It's to late now though. Oh well." Today was eventful, and I hope that when I tell Bella, she wont react the same way as Jake, getting pissed off.