Chapter 44

Right now I am in the kitchen, making Seth and I something to eat. I am wearing only the shirt that he was wearing and his boxers. All the time I am cooking, I have a smile on my face. Seth's arms travel around my waist and he leans his head on my shoulder and kisses my cheek, "Evening." He whispers in my ear, making me shudder. His voice sounds amazing right now. I cant believe we did what we did, I am not ashamed at all, I just didn't expect us to get to that point in our relationship so quick. Like I said before though, I have no regrets, and I am happy that we did it because there is no way we can get any closer.

"Evening." Dad won't be home until around ten, and I really don't want to back to his house tonight, "Do we have to back to your house tonight? I don't think I can deal with Leah tonight."

"I don't want to either. I think we can survive one night here." I smile and take the food off the stove. I decided to cook chicken fajita's for dinner, and I am starving, "You ready for dinner?" I ask making him a plate.

"Defiantly." He unwraps his arms from around me and sits at the table next to me, "So, you are basically going to be living with me this year." He states as I set is food in front of him.

"I know. We are going to get tired of being around each other." I joke. I don't think I can ever get tired of being around him, "Oh don't pout, I was just kidding."

"I know. As long as we get more nights like last night, I am perfectly fine." He say's while kissing my cheek. A sudden thought pops into my head. He phases into a huge wolf, and the rest of the pack can hear his thoughts.

"If you think about this when you are with the rest of the pack, we wont have those nights anymore." I say sternly. It is none of their business what we do and I don't feel like having everyone know what we do in our personal time, even if this was the first time.

"Don't worry about that. I don't think I would ever think about that when I am with them. One because I will be embarrassed if they found out, and two they would all kill me." I can't help but laugh at him. It is true though, and if dad ever found out, La Push would be less one protector.

"Okay, well, I am going to take a shower." I say as I place my plate in the sink.

"Can I join?" He asks, wiggling his eye brows. I roll my eyes but smile at how much of a child he is.

"No." He pouts so I go over to him and kiss him. He kisses back and soon I am sitting on the table my legs around his waist, my hands in hiss hair, and his hands on my thighs. "We need to stop, people eat on this table." I tell him as I pull away from him to catch my breath. He just shrugs and starts to kiss my neck. I close my eyes and let out a small moan, he smirks and picks me up. I feel him walking somewhere and soon I feel my back pressed against the bed. When he pulls away to breath I take that as an opportunity to get up and take a shower.

"You are such a tease!" He calls as I shut the door. I laugh and turn on the water. As soon as it's the way that I like it, I take off Seth's clothes and hop in, the warm water feels nice against my skin. After my hair and body are washed, I get out and dry off, putting Seth's clothes back on.

"I forgot that my medicine is at your house." I say as I straddle his lap.

"I forgot all about that. I guess we can't stay here tonight." He say's sadly.

"Well, maybe you should call Sam and see if he will pick us up."

"I'll call in a minute." He leans in and kisses me. I smirk and push him onto the bed, kissing him back. His hands run up my sides, taking the shirt with him. His warm hands feel good on my skin, and I don't want them to leave my sides. Soon his shirt is off of me again and he starts kissing down my neck, making me moan lightly.

"Brake it up you two!" I hear Bella call out. I didn't know that she was home.

"When did you get home?" I ask as I walk out of my room, after putting on a shirt.

"Just now, but I could hear you, and it was disgusting." she say's before going up to her room.

"Can you call Sam now?" He nods his head and grabs his phone before calling Sam. He talks for a few minutes and I just hug him. Sometimes I wish Bella wasn't my sister because she can be so rude, but I love her all the same, "He said that he will be here soon." I nod my head and quickly change back into my original outfit. I don't think that Sam needs to see me in Seth's clothes.