Chapter 18

We arrive at Billy's just as the sun comes up. Bella's truck is here and there is light coming from the garage. "Hey Billy." I say as I hug him after hopping out of the police cruiser. I let Seth out of the back and then faced Billy. "Are Jake and Bella in the garage?" I ask.

"Yeah, she got here pretty early, Has been all week. She doesn't leave until late either." Billy say's looking towards the garage. "Don't get me wrong, I am glad that she is opening up a little, but it would be nice to see my son once in a while." Billy say's. I give him a tight smile before giving him a hug and dragging Seth to the garage.

The door is open and we just walk in. Bella and Jake were working on dirt bikes. Well, it's mostly Jake but Bella is handing him some tools. Most of the time they were the wrong ones, but he doesn't get frustrated with her. I would be at this point. "Morning guys!" Seth exclaims. Bella and Jake jump, as if they were caught doing something that they weren't supposed to. Well, considering that they were fixing dirt bikes, when dad doesn't even want us on a motorcycle, I would be a little scared too.

"God! You scared the crap out of us!" Jake exclaims. "What are you guys doing here?"

"We didn't want to be stuck at my house all day since our parent's are going fishing, so we decided to hitch a ride here." I explain shrugging. "God, you act like you don't want to see us." He just gives me a look, like I pointed out the obvious. "Oh, well, I guess we could walk to Seth's house." I say and Jake nods his head, as if to say, 'good idea, now leave.'

I pull Seth out of the garage and we catch dad and Billy before they leave to go to Seth's. "Hey, can we hitch a ride?" Seth asks.

"Sorry, we don't give ride to strangers!" Billy yells out of the drivers side window.

"Hardy har har. Please, Jake and Bella are making a surprise for Seth and they don't want us to see it." I lied. Seth rubs circles on my back, trying to get me to calm down.

"Sure, hop in the back." Dad say's. I give them a smile and Seth helps me into the back of the truck.

"Are you okay?" He asks me on the way to his house.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" I ask, not looking at him, instead I look towards the woods, hoping to see one of the wolves.

"Well, Jake just glared at you. I have never seen him so upset that other people were around."

"Yeah, well, I think Jake has feelings for Bella." I say shrugging. My arms start getting cold due to the wind whipping by us. Seth notices and he puts his am around me, rubbing my arm to warm me up. I couldn't help but blush. I don't know why though. I mean, I don't have feelings for Seth, right?

We pull into Seth's driveway and Seth hopped out and lifted me me out of the bed. I smile at him and we walk up his porch steps and into the house. "Dad! Billy and Charlie are here!" Seth yells.

"Calm down, you don't need to yell, your sister is still sleeping. Good morning Maya, you look like you are feeling better."

"I am. Dad has me on 'bed rest' but I have to get up and move once in a while." I shrug giving Harry a hug, "So, catch some fish for me!" I smile at him.

"Will do sweetie. Seth, your mother will be home in a few hours. If you are going anywhere, please leave a note."

"Okay. We are going to go down to the basement and watch some movies, possibly pass back out." Seth say's. His dad nods and the three of them go to pick up Old Quil.

"Will you go and get me some of your clothes to change into?" I ask Seth. He nods his head and rushes up the stairs. I go into the kitchen and write Sue a note to tell her who is here and where Seth and I are, that way she wouldn't be shocked when she came home.

"Here you go." Seth say's handing me a bunch of clothing. "I found Leah's old sweatshirt, and slippers that she hardly ever wore. Plus, I stole a pair of her socks."

"You know that you just lost this shirt right?" I ask him. "Only because this is the only one that I don't own." I state as I walk into the bathroom in the basement. The shirt alone went halfway down my thighs, the sweatshirt went just past my knees. "Why do you have to be so tall?" I ask Seth as I sit down on the couch and he puts in a movie.

"So you can be comfortable in my clothes!" He gives me a cheeky grin and we turn our attention to Jeepers Creepers, before we fell asleep cuddling on the couch, like Jake and I did when we were younger, just as friends though, nothing more. Right?