Chapter 50

Seth took me to see Into the woods staring Meryl Streep, Anna Kendrick, Johnny Depp, Emily Blunt, Chris Pine, James Corden, Lilla Crawford, and more. I have to say, it was a really great movie. I have a celebrity crush on Johnny Depp, he is my favorite actor of all time! Luckily, I didn't feel sick at all through the movie or on the way home. I even forgot about the tests until Seth mentioned the bag when we got home, "Go put the bag upstairs and meet me outback." I nod my head and he gives me a quick kiss. I run upstairs and hide the pregnancy tests in the back of my closet and place the shirts on the bed.

When I get outside I see a tent set up with tables and pillows, along with food. On the outside of the tent there benches, more tables with . There are a lot of people here, including Sue, Dad, the entire pack and their imprints, my friends from school, Billy, Old Quil, even Bella is here with Edward. 'You say anything to Bella or anyone about the tests, I will find a way to kill you. Blink twice if you understand.' I think to him as my eye's land on him. Sure enough, he blinks twice but acts as if nothing happened. I smile and start going around to everyone, giving them hugs, and thanking them for coming.

When I get to Edward and Bella, I remind him and thank them for coming. For once I hope Bella and I don't fight. I don't want to deal with it. I get to Sue and I can't help but smile, "Did you plan this?" I ask her.

"Yes, along with your father and Seth." I laugh and thank them all, "Okay everyone, food is on the table. I hope you enjoy yourselves! Don't forget, if you haven't already, say happy birthday to Maya here! We will be opening presents in about an hour to give you all time to talk, eat and have fun." Sue calls out. I went off to talk to Bella, to apologize to her, and every once in a while, people would come up, say happy birthday and spark up a conversation.

"Happy Birthday Maya. I really am sorry for everything. Do you forgive me?" Bella asks. I don't know if she really means it or not, but I have a feeling if I don't accept the apology, she will start a fight.

"Yeah I forgive you." She smiles and awkwardly hugs me. I give her a hug back and Seth comes up behind me and hugs me.

"You hungry babe?" Just as he asks, my stomach growls, "I will take that as a yes. I will be right back with some food. Do you want anything Bella?"

"No I'm okay, but thanks for asking Seth." He nods his head and kisses my cheek just as dad comes over to us.

"What do we have here? Both my daughters under the same roof without a fight? Am I dreaming?"

"Very funny dad. Thank you again for the party." I say as I hug him.

"It's fine sweetie. It's not everyday your daughter turns sixteen. I am upset that I wasn't invited to Bella's party though." Dad say's.

"We didn't have one. Bella refused to have one because she doesn't like to celebrate her birthday." I say.

"I know. Last year she said no presents, but I got her one anyway." I smile and Seth hands me a plate with a slice of pepperoni and sausage pizza, some wings and celery. I know it's a weird combination, but I really want celery.

"Thanks Seth." He nods and we all take a seat at one of the tables, "You know that Monday you are wearing that shirt I got you right?" I ask him while taking a bite from a piece of celery.

"I know, that means you are going to wear the matching one."

"You are whipped Seth." Edward pipes in for the first time, causing us all to laugh, including Seth.

"Yeah, but I love her so I don't care." I smile and give him a quick kiss.

"What's that on your finger?" Edward asks looking at my left ring finger. Dad hears what he say's and looks at my finger too.

"That better not be what I think it is." He say's seriously.

"If you are thinking that it's and engagement ring, then you are wrong. It's a promise ring that Seth gave me last month." Dad sighs in relief and we continue to talk.

Soon I am forced to sit under the tent, on the table because I told them that there was no way I would be getting up if I sat on the pillow, next to Seth to open presents. There are quite a few of them too. All together I got a few new outfits, some earrings from my friends, new shoes, a zombie apocalypse survival kit from Jared, new phone cases from Jake, Paul, and Sam, a new blanket from Emily, she say's she has one just like it and it keeps her nice and warm as if Sam is there on nights he has to work, Leah gave me a picture of the two of us when we were little, and I got a lot more things like that. I was surprised when Edward and Bella said that they had to take me out front to show me it. I was surprised to see that they bought me a "It's from all of us Cullens. They said even though they haven't met you, they still consider you apart of the family." I give them both a hug and get in it. It's really nice. Now all I have to do is get my permit, and then my license.

"Thank you all again. It was great seeing you." I say to the last of the people. Sue, Seth, and dad are cleaning up the mess and I am saying goodbye to everyone. I wave to them all before shutting the door and sighing in relief. That was the longest day of my life. I just want to crawl into bed and go to sleep, sadly I can't because I have to help clean up. I take my shoes off and set them on the stairs before going outside to help clean up.

"You kids don't have to help clean up. Why don't you go in and go to bed?" Dad say's as he goes around to pick up stray cups and plates.

"It's fine. It was my party, I should help. Seth why don't you go up to bed, you have to work early in the morning."

"It's fine, I will set the alarm. I helped make the mess I should help clean it up." I roll my eyes and start throwing away empty pizza and wing boxes. I did manage to get some pictures of my cake before everyone tore into it. Sue made it from .