Chapter 31

"So, this is Edward, you already no my name. Let me introduce you to my wife Esme, and my kids, Alice, Jasper, Emmett and Rosalie." I look at them all and Rosalie glares at me. I quickly look away and look towards Edward and Bella.

"So, you knew about this before he moved?" I asked Bella.

"Only about Edwards family, I just recently found out about Jake and them." I nod my head and look at Edward who is staring at me.

"Okay,he is starting to freak me out."

"Sorry, some of us have talents. Edward can read minds, so that is probably what he is doing now." Carlisle said.

"Wait, you said some of us, who else has talents?"

"Alice can see the future and Jasper can influence emotions, like outside." Esme explained.

"Okay, I think I need to go home now. I have to process all of this."

"You can't tell anyone" Rosalie hissed.

"Don't worry. I wont."

Edward suddenly looks away from Bella, "Did you seriously?" I look at him confused and then at Seth because that is who Edward is staring at.

"What's going on?"

"I will tell you later. We have to go put your clothe's in the dryer." He pulls me outside and then phases into his wolf, not even caring about his clothes. Note to self, don't piss him off. I climb onto his back and we take off towards his house. Well, we stop at a different house first. I slide off his back and he goes to change back. This time six guys and one girl, who are just as buff as Seth if not more, walk out on the porch. The girl is Leah. She's a wolf too. I look down the line that they are forming. Jake, Embry, Quil, Sam, Leah, Paul, and Jared. "Hey guys," I wave slightly and Leah growls at me. I take a step back and put my hands up. "Don' t phase! Seth explained it all to me! I didn't even know we where coming here, I didn't even want to."

"Don't worry Maya, we are not going to hurt you. I can see that you are taking this rather well." Sam say's.

"How am I supposed to take the fact that all of my friends from when I was a kid can phase into giant wolves who hunt vampires, while my sister is dating one? Oh, don't forget the fact that I was just told by him less than a week ago that he he hates me and never wants to see me again? So, how would you take it?" I freaked out on them. Up until now, I was taking things pretty well. Something just registered in my brain, "I saw how big Seth's wolf is. That means the one I kept seeing in that meadow has to be one of you. I just don't know which one."

"Would you like to see all of our wolf forms? Maybe it will help you." Quil say's.

"Well I can narrow it down. It was before Seth and Leah phased, and before Quil phased." I said, I mentally had to figure it all out, "Okay, the first time I saw him was before Jake had phased, so it is either Embry, Jared, Paul or Sam. I just need to see them all, one by one is preferred." One by one they all phased and showed me their wolf forms. The last one was Sam. When he stepped out from behind the tree's I had finally got my answer. Sam is the wolf that I kept seeing. "It's you,"