Chapter 32

"You are the wolf that I kept seeing in the woods and the meadow. The one that saved me from that tornado. Was that a vampire that you were chasing?" I ask him.

"Yeah, we didn't know that you would be there. I am truly sorry. How does your arm feel?"

"It's fine." I look down and trace the scar from where the bone had stuck out. I think it's pretty cool. "So, you, the person who was like my older brother when I was a kid, can turn into a giant wolf and was protecting me and keeping me company in the woods?"

"Yeah. I was praying that someone would imprint on you so we can all hang out again."

"What's imprinting?"

"Seth didn't tell you that?" Quil asks.

"I kept trying but at first she didn't believe me and wanted proof of us and vampires. Then Edward said something and I was, and still am, going to tell you what it is later." Seth say's walking back of of the woods with basketball shorts on.

"No, you were going to tell me why I can hang out with you guys again."

"Yeah, that's the reason, I will explain it later though."

"So, does Bella know everything about you guys?"

"Not everything. But if Jake has his way, she will." Embry states with a smug smile on his face.

"That reminds me, I know you climbed through Bella's window one night. I heard you." I said to Jake. All of the guy's 'oohed' him and I chuckled. "So, yeah, don't do that again, it was kinda freaky." Now the guys laughed, Leah stormed off a while ago when she heard Imprinting. I seriously wonder what her problem is.

"So, what school are you going to?" Quil asks. I know he wants me to go to La Push all the guys do, I do too, but it is up to my dad.

"I don't know. I have to ask my dad about going to La Push. I wont have a ride there because of his work hours and Bella will most likely get a ride from her stupid boyfriend. I might just 'borrow' her truck." I say. I really don't want to go to the same school as Bella. Not when she is with her boyfriend again. I can barely handle her when she wasn't with him, with him, I might die.

"One of us could give you a ride." Jake offers.

"Thanks, I still need to ask my dad though."

"Boy's! Lunch is ready!" I hear someone yell from inside the house.

"Who was that?" I ask Seth since the rest of the guys had ran into the house.

"My cousin Emily, you remember her right?" I nod my head, "Yeah, don't stare, it bothers Sam." Why would I stare?

We walk into the house and I now know why he said not to stare. She has three long scars down one side of her face. She looks beautiful, even with them. To make it seem like I didn't notice them, I looked down at my watch. I need to eat. My blood sugar is a little low. Not so much to worry, but I will need to if I don't eat something soon.

I look at the table and see that all of the food is already gone. This might be a problem. I don't say anything because it is not my house, but I really need something to eat. "Oh, Hello. Who is this?" Emily asks.

"You remember Maya, right?" Embry asks.

"Oh my, is that really you? You grew up so fast." She runs over and gives me a hug. I force my arms, which are starting to get a little heavy, to hug her back. "Oh my gosh, it has been too long."

"Yeah it has. Um, not to be a pain or anything, but I really need some food, soon." I look over at Seth and he know's what I mean, Jake soon catches on, along with Quil. Emily goes and get's a plate and fills it with a burger, chips, pickles and gets out a glass.

"What would you like to drink?" Same old Emily. Always acting like a mother instead of a friend. That is why I love her.

"Do you have orange juice?