Chapter 56

I slap my hand down on the alarm clock before rolling over and cuddling into Seth's warm chest. His arms tighten around me and I smile, "Morning." He whispers to me.

"Morning." I sigh. I really wish I don't have to go to school today. I mean, I am just so tired. I don't want to get up off this comfy bed, to go to school and have people judge me. I mean, they probably already know about the baby. It's La Push, everyone know's everything, except for the boys being wolfs, "Do we have to go to school today?" I question Seth, moving my head so I am looking into his eyes.

"Sadly, yes we do. But think of it this way. If you get sick during the day, you get to go home early and rest. Meaning I get to take you home. Meaning, you should probably try to get sick." I couldn't help but laugh at his logic.

"We still need to tell the school about the baby." I sigh. I have been sighing a lot lately.

"I know. We will do that at the end of the day. Now, let's get up and get ready. Would you like me to make you breakfast?"

"Sue probably has that covered already." We just lay there for a few more minutes before Sue calls to us to tell us to get our lazy butt's out of bed and get ready. Groaning, we do as we are told. I walk over to my closet and pull out a dress that has a denim type up top and a yellow floral print at the bottom, a pair of sandals and lastly, a creme colored scarf. I walk into the bath room to take a quick shower. While I am washing my hair, I feel a little flutter in my stomach, making me smile. It seems so weird. I never thought that I would be living with my wolf boyfriend, and pregnant with his child at 16. If someone were to tell me this a few months ago, I would have told them that they are insane. Now, I don't want anything to change. I can't imagine my life to be any different than it is now.

I sigh and step out of the shower and into the cool air. I quickly pull on my dress, and brush my hair and teeth before going back into the bedroom. I see Seth sitting on the bed, head in his hands. The way his shoulders are quivering, makes it look like he is crying. I walk over to him and place my hand on his shoulder, "Seth, what's wrong?" I quietly ask.

"Nothing." He sighs. I don't believe him for one second.

"Please don't lie to me Seth."

"I'm being serious. Nothing is wrong. I'm not crying because I'm sad. I'm crying because I'm happy. I mean, look at my life. I have the perfect girlfriend. The best mother and sister that I could ask for. The pack, and their imprints. Everything just seem's so right. Not to mention our child growing in your stomach." I lift his face up and kiss his cheek.

"I could say the same to you. Except I have a father that loves me. My sister, who I am trying to mend our relationship with. Then the baby growing in my stomach. Our life is perfect the way it is and I don't think I could ask for anything better."

"How did I become so lucky with you?"

"I am just that amazing." I say with a cheeky smile, causing him to laugh, "Now, let's get some food and go to school. I am in a good mood, and nothing is going to change it." I grab his hand and he let's me pull him up off the bed and down the stairs to the kitchen where Sue had left us breakfast on the table.

"I have a surprise for you after school." Seth say's while I wash the dishes off.

"Really. Should I be afraid?"

"Not at all."

"Okay. What type of surprise is it?"

"One where we are just going to hang out. Don't worry. I got the rest of the week off from patrol so I can spend every waking moment with you."

"I don't know, I think I might get tired of you after a little while." I joke. He fakes being hurt and places his hand over the right side of his chest.

"That hurts, right here." I try to hide my smile, but fail, "What's so funny?"

"Your heart is on the other side of your chest." I explain, causing him to laugh, "I still love you though." I stand up on my toes and give him a small kiss on the lips, "Now let's go. I need to talk to Jake before school starts." I think it's time to confront him about why he was so mad when he found out that I am pregnant. I mean, it's not like he has feelings for me or anything. Sure, when I was younger, I did have a small crush on him, but I love Seth a lot more. There is no doubt about that in my mind.