Chapter 19

I wake up to Seth snoring in my ear. We are still cuddled on the couch, except now, there is a soft, Zebra Print Blanket over us. I look at the t.v. screen and it is on the menu screen. I look at my watch and see that my blood sugar is low, but not too much to worry about right at the moment. I look at the clock on the wall above the t.v. and it say's 3. The only question I have is, is it morning or after noon?

I untangle myself from Seth and go upstairs. I look out the window and I see the sun. Okay, it is either afternoon, or the sun is still up at three in the morning. Sue walks into the kitchen and see's me making some food. "Oh, I was just getting ready to start dinner."

"I can stop if you want. I just need a snack."

"No, if you want there is some snack items in that cupboard." I turn off the burner and she takes care of the pan. I walk over to the cupboard and see a bunch of junk food. I take out a small bag of chips and then head back downstairs to get Seth up. I pounce on him and his eyes shoot open.

"Morning." He say's.

"Actually, it is 3 in the afternoon."

"Really?"

"Yeah. Can we go to the beach!! I'm bored!"

"Yeah, go get changed." I change into my bathing suit, dress and my sandals on. "Mom! We are going to the beach for a little while!"

"Okay, Maya, don't get your cast wet!"

"Okay Sue!" I yell back at her as we shut the door and walk down the porch. I see my bike still in his yard, but ignore it and I jump on his back. I lean over his shoulder and kiss his cheek. I can feel my cheeks heat up, and I see his start to turn a hint of pink.

"Onward to the beach Horsey!!" We laugh and start our journey down the road to the beach. When we get there, we see Sam and his followers. They are walking up the cliff. Oh, how I would love to do that again. Seth sets me down on the sand and we sit on the sand and make sand castles. I make a mote for it, and it is very detailed. It took us three hours to complete and when we are done it is dusk.

"I think it's time to go." Seth say's standing up.

"But if we leave it, it will get destroyed!" I exclaim. Seth grabs a stick and writes, 'Created by Seth Clearwater and Maya Swan' in the sand and then 'Do not touch!! Or you will be punished!' I laugh at what he puts and he helps me back onto his back. We talk about him spending the night at my house tonight because Bella is going to the movies with Jake and some other friends, and dad texted me when we were at the beach saying that he had to go out of town for a few day's to check out a bunch of bear attacks. I know that it's not the wolves that I met in the woods, and that makes me wonder what animal is doing this. They are getting closer to Forks.

"Earth to Maya!"

"Huh? What did you say?" I ask Seth who knocked me off of my train of thought.

"I said, that you can get down now because we are at the house."

"Oh, sorry." I hop off his back and we go inside. Sue is setting the table and Leah is on the couch watching some sort of t.v show. I go to the fridge and get the Orange Juice, then I grab two cups and pour myself and Seth a glass. I take them to the table and set them where we will be sitting. "This smells great Sue." I say hugging her.

"Thank you. I hope it tastes as good as it smells." I smile and sit down. Seth comes in ad sits next to me, accidentally brushing my thigh with his hand. Was it really an accident or did he do it on purpose. I let it go for now and we dig in.

"This tastes great Sue." I say after taking a few bites.

"Thank you sweetie."

We all eat in silence before I ask, "Sue, do you think that I can stay at your house for a few day's because dad has to go out of town for work, and Bella and I aren't exactly getting along."

"Of course sweetie." She smiles at me.

"I am going to stay at her house for the night so she can get clothes and we will walk over in the morning." Seth tells his mother.

"You are doing what?"

"I mean, can I stay at her house for the night so she won't be alone and I can help her with her things in the morning?"

"That's much better, of course you can. Leah, are you still going to your friends up in Port Angela's?"

"Yeah, I am leaving after dinner. I just have to finish packing." I think it's good that Leah is going somewhere for a while. Every time I come over she is always here. The rest of dinner was silent. Harry came in a few minutes after we were done and Seth put some clothes, and the one's that he borrowed, in my bag and we headed to my house with Charlie, after we went to Billy's hung out with him for a few hours and got the cruiser.

When we got home, it was about 10:25 so I took a quick shower, took my medicine, I changed into some pajama's. I couldn't bother to set up the couch for Seth, who stripped down to his boxers, so I grabbed a body pillow for us to share, and an extra blanket because it is a cool night. As soon as we lied down, we were not cuddling right at the moment, dad walks in to tell us that he is leaving and for me to grab a quick snack before I fell asleep. I slipped on my slippers and walked over to my closet and pulled open one of my drawers and got a nutter butter and swiss roll out. "You want to watch a movie while we fall asleep?"

The way my room is set up is, when you walk through the door you face the end of the bed that is in the middle of the wall across from the door. On the wall to left side of my bed is my bathroom and there is a stand set up with a T.v. The right side of my bed has a window, desk, and a light blue fuzzy chair. The wall with the door has my closet. I have a bunch of bookshelves that have my books filling them up, and I also have a Cd stand that is also filled. I know it it kind of set up weird but oh well. "Yeah sure."

"Okay, I will be right back." I walk into the living room and grab Snow White and The Huntsman. I put the movie in and sit down on my bed. I quickly eat my snacks and then lay down. Seth wraps his arms around me and we fall sleep watching the movie.