Chapter 57

Seth had to go to patrol right after school, so I drove the car home. I didn't get to talk to Jake at all because he wasn't at home, or at school. It makes me worried, but I know that I shouldn't worry at all. He probably had patrol and skipped school. When I pull into the drive way I notice that Leah's car is there. That's odd, she's almost never home anymore. And when she is, it's only for about two seconds. I shrug my shoulders and grab my bag out of the passenger side of the car before walking up the porch steps into the house. Once inside I see Leah sitting on the couch watching T.V, "Hey Maya! How was school?" She asks with a smile on her face. The past few day's that I have seen her, she always had a smile on her face.

"Good. How was our day?"

"Amazing!" She sighs happily, looking at me. For the first time in a while I see her. Her hair is darker, along with her skin. She doesn't have the wrinkles on her face showing you that she has been thinking hard, or mad. Her eye's have that twinkle in them that you see when Sam looks at Emily, Seth and I look at each other,or when Jared looks at Kim. Oh my god! She imprinted!

"Who is he Leelee?" I ask, jumping over the back of the couch and sitting down right next to her. Probably not the best idea to do when you are pregnant, but I am excited to know!

"What do you mean?" She asks playing dumb. I just give her a look, and she sighs, "Okay, but if I tell you than you have to promise me not to tell anyone, including Seth, got it?" I nod my head so fast that you would think my head would fall off. She smiles and turns her body towards me, "Okay, his name is Tyler. He is from LA, totally cute, amazing, sweet, and really funny! He just moved to Forks two months ago with his little brother, and when I first saw him, I couldn't look away." She sighs, and a smile creeps onto her face, "We started hanging out, talking and getting to know each other. Last month he asked me out on a date and it was so sweet! He took me to the movies, out to dinner, and then we just stayed at his house for the night with his little brother. I told him about the wolves and everything, and he is okay with it. I even told him about imprinting."

"Really? That's amazing Leah! You finally found the one you have been waiting for!" I exclaim pulling her into a hug.

"Yeah! Oh, I can't wait for you to meet him! Or for him to meet the rest of the pack!" She smiles and leans into the back of the couch, "He is taking online courses so he can become a journalist. He wants to be writer! God, I can't believe that I finally found the one that I will spend the rest of my life with! I mean, I thought that Sam and I were going to be just like how Tyler and I am. Then he dumped me for Emily and I thought that I would never be happy again. The way he looked at Emily made me sick! After I phased and I learned why he broke up with me, I was happy that I had finally figured out the reason, but it is hard being around your ex, while he is with your cousin. Then I met Tyler, and I understand how you and Seth feel. It's surreal."

"I'm happy for you Leah. I am happy that you are finally happy! You deserve it." She smiles and gives me a hug, "When are you going to tell the pack?"

"I am actually bringing him to the bonfire Friday. I thought that he should hear the legends, and finally meet everyone. You are the only one who knows about him. Not even mom knows."

"Well, your secret is safe with me." I pretend to zip my lips and lock them, making her laugh.

"So, how are you feeling?"

"I feel amazing! The baby hasn't really made me feel any different. Seth is really supportive, and acts the same as he did before we found out. He is going to make a great dad, just like Harry."

"You are going to be a great mom too. You don't have to worry about anything. I have heard Seth's thoughts while on patrol. He is nervous about becoming a father because he doesn't want to mess up, but I know for a fact that you two are ready for this. You and the baby are all that he thinks about. I have to say that it gets a little annoying, him thinking about you, but it's really sweet that he worries."

"Seth is the type to worry, isn't he?" I smile and shake my head, "I'm gonna order a pizza, some wings and garlic knots for dinner Kay?" She nods her head and gets a text. Immediately her face lights up and I can't help but smile at her as I walk into the kitchen. I wonder if that's how I act when I get a text from Seth, or anything that has to do with Seth. It's really sweet that Leah acts like this, vulnerable. From what Seth told me, she was never like this with Sam. This just proves that they are meant for each other. There is no doubt about that.