Chapter 30

As soon as we get to Seth's house, he drag's me up to his room and get's me some of Leah's old clothe's and slippers. I walk down to the laundry room and put my clothes in the washer so I can get all of the dirt and sand off of them. I walk down stairs and see Seth in the kitchen. "Okay, you are going to tell me everything now." I say. I am in no mood to play games with him right now.

"Okay, you might want to sit down, it is going to be, just sit down." I sit in one of the stools at the counter and wait for him to start. He takes a couple of deep breath's before beginning, "Okay, you know how Sam has his 'gang', well, it's not a gang. I don't know if you remember, but the Quilets have their legends. I am going to give you the summed up version." He comes around and sit's next to me. I turn and look at him," "So, supposedly, our ancestors can turn into wolves when there are vampires around. The Cullen's, you should know that name, anyway, they made a treaty, if they didn't kill any humans, they can stay. So when the Cullen's returned they started up the 'magic' in our blood and we, phased, into wolves. The reason we had to stop hanging out was because of my temper, if I get mad at you, I can phase on you and hurt you and it would kill me, literally."

"So, you want me to believe that you can't hang out with me because of your tempers? Why can I now? Why did Bella get to but not me? Why does Cullen sound so familiar?" I am asking so many questions, I didn't think that he would be able to keep up with them all.

"Well, Bella got to because she knew about it before, she just didn't realize it until she punched Paul and he lost his temper and almost phased on her, but luckily Jake got there in time. the Cullen's sound so familiar because Bella is dating Edward Cullen, and as for-"

"Wait, let's say that I believe you, your saying that my sister is dating a vampire?"

"Yeah, but not the one who drinks human blood, they drink from animals. Anyway, the reason you can hang out with me again-"

"I don't believe you. Prove to me that everything you are saying is true. I want to see your 'wolf' form and meet these 'vampires'." He let's out a sigh and drags me out the back door and into the woods. "Why are we going into the woods?"

"If I am going to phase I can't do it in the open where someone can see me. That would be bad." I roll my eye's but keep following him to entertain him. He stops in a little clearing and starts to take off his clothes.

My eye's widen and I quickly cover them with my hands. "What in god's creation are you doing?!" My voice got a little higher.

"I can't have my clothes on when I phase because they can shred. I will keep my boxers on so uncover your eye's." I slowly start to uncover them and when I see that he still has his boxers on I put them back at my sides.

If I didn't see this next part for myself, I would think I was crazy. He was telling the truth. Seth started to shake, soon he was shaking violently. I though about running away but if I want to see the truth, I might want to stay and watch. All of a sudden, right where Seth was standing, there was a huge wolf. I fall back onto the ground and he moves towards me slightly. That's the wolf from my meadow. The one who came up to me, I looked into his eye's, I saw OUR future together. "S-S-Seth?" The wolf, Seth nods his head and walks towards me and whines. "Okay, if this is true, then that means, my sister is dating a vampire."

Seth lays on the ground and motions for me to hop on his back, I slowly stand and hop onto his furry back. It's almost as if I knew that he was going to start running because I grabbed onto his fur just as he started to run. When we stopped, it was in front of this huge house, made almost entirely out of glass. "Whoa." I breath out. This house is amazing. I get off of Seth's back and he runs off into the woods. Six unnaturally beautiful people walk out the front door. I stare at them awkwardly, they all have the same golden eye's. Okay, now would be a good time to come out Seth.

Just as I thought that, Seth walked out of the woods and wrapped an arm around my shoulder. I moved slightly out of his grip and I hear him sigh. I don't think I can trust him just yet, not with what he just showed me. I need time to process what I saw. "Hello Seth. What can we do for you?" The one with short blond hair said.

"Hello Carlisle, this is Maya Swan, Bella's sister. She wanted to meet you guys because she didn't believe me when I told her."

"You told her about us, you idiot?!" One with long brown hair said. She doesn't look really happy.

"Only because I had to tell her about us." Seth said, he is still so polite.

"Um, I'm, I'm not going to say anything. I just wanted proof that what he was saying was true." I look at them. "So, which one of you is Edward?"

"Oh, he is inside with your sister sweetie." The one next to Carlisle said. Suddenly I don't feel so awkward when I should still feel awkward. "Okay, what is going on with my emotions?" I asked freaked out.

"That is just Jasper. He probably wanted you to feel a little less afraid." One with a pixie hair cut say's. She motions to the one whom I assume is Jasper.

"I wasn't afraid."

"She's right. Just felt awkward." I glare at Jasper and we walk inside. I didn't think that this world could exist, and now I can't even beat Edward for breaking my sister's heart.