Chapter 22

Someone was shaking me awake. I lift my head up and see that I am on Seth's bed. "Morning sunshine."

"What happened?"

"Oh nothing. You came running to the house, screaming about a twister that was a little way's away, we all got in the storm shelter." Seth looked at me for a minute before continuing. "Then, we made passionate love in a corner while we waited for the storm to pass."

"No we didn't" I say getting off his bed.

"You're right. But we did talk about what happened with Quil, and then almost kissed before Quil interrupted us before you fell asleep." He grabs my hand before I could fall back on the bed because I am a little dizzy, by that, I mean the whole room is spinning.

"Yeah. I think I am going to wait right here. Can you get me something with a lot of sugar?"

"Yeah, I will be right back." I hear him run quickly down the stairs. I wait a few minutes before I hear his feet stomping on the stairs, and he bursts into the room. "I got you some sodas, and quite a few snacks." I smile at him before I start to eat.

"So, is the power back on yet?"

"No, not yet. Luckily, nothing was damaged in the storm. Only a few tree's were knocked down on a power line down the street, so we wont have power for awhile." I nod my head before there was an awkward silence. "So Maya, about last night when Quil came over, and down in the storm cellar."

"You don't have to say anything." I pick at the chocolate on the snack wrappers, "If we talk about it, it will just get awkward. I don't want our friendship to get awkward because of what Quil said, and what happened in the cellar."

I look up at him, some of my bangs fall in front of my face and he moves them behind my ear, leaning down to me. His eyes move back and forth between my eyes and my lips. I lick my bottom lip just before our lips connect. The kiss isn't hard or needy. It is sweet and soft. He leans me on my back on his bed, placing one of his hands on my bare hip from my shirt riding up a little, the other is on my cheek. I move my hands to his hair and tug a little. He moans in my mouth and I smile. He licks my bottom lip, asking for entrance, and I deny him it. His hand moves to my butt and he squeezes. I gasp and he slips his tongue in. Before anything could go any further, I stop him. "If, if that was your way, of asking me to be your girlfriend, I accept." I gasp out. He smiles before stealing a quick kiss.

"Well, now that I have one of the most beautiful girls in the world as all mine, will you go on a date with me tomorrow night?"

"I would love too." He smiles before kissing me again.

"Seth, Maya, I was wond- Oh, sorry. I didn't know that I was interrupting anything." We brake apart and look at Sue and Harry. My eye's go wide, my face goes bright and I hid my face in my hands.

"Oh my god!" Seth chuckles and climbs off of me. "How much did you guys see?"

"It didn't go any further then kissing, did it?" Harry asks in a serious tone.

"No dad."

"Well that's good. Anyway, I was going to ask if you guys wanted to go out for pizza I wanted to talk to you too, but if you would rather stay up here."

"They are not staying up here alone." Harry say's, interrupting his wife.

"Harry, I promise you, nothing besides kissing is going to happen until I am married," Harry knows he can trust me because I never lie, unless it was about a surprise party, which we are having for Seth next week! "But I understand why you don't want us up here. I want some Pizza anyway." I grab Seth's hand and pull him downstairs, following Sue out to the car. We climb into the back seat and buckle up. I look out the window and see the damage that the twister caused. Seth grabbed my hand and squeezed it. I smile at him and lean my head on his shoulder.