Chapter 62

The movie was beyond amazing! I couldn't stand it! After the movie, Seth holds my hand as we walk out to the truck, "Thank you so much!" I sigh, buckling up.

"It's not over yet." He states, placing his hand on my thigh and pulling out onto the road, "I have a few more things planned."

"Like what?" I ask. He just smiles and continues to drive. Soon, we pull into the Walmart parking lot, "Okay, I'm lost." I state, a little smile on my face as I look over at him.

"Well, I figured, since we don't have everything for the baby yet, that we could pick up the last of the supplies now."

"Really? Don't you have patrol soon?"

"Not for a while. Don't worry." He leans over and kisses my head. I smile and we get out, holding hands as we walk towards the door. Seth grabs a cart, while I place my arm around his waist, "Okay, so mom gave me a list of food we need to get before we leave, and I have a list of supplies we will need before Anthony get's here."

"Let's start with Anthony's things, that way we can pick up the food and not worry about it going bad or anything." Seth and I spend about half an hour looking at clothes, we also grab an Owl baby blanket because if he get's a wolf blanket, then he is allowed to have an Owl one. Also a diaper bag, and a blue and camo car seat. He will need one of those. We are about to go to the grocery section when I see the cutest thing in the world, "Seth, please! We have to get Anthony Please?"

"I guess." He sighs, but I know deep down that he also wanted them. I smile and kiss his cheek. Along with all of the clothes and things, we also got him a hamper, a little chest of drawers for his clothes, diapers, formula, and baby wipes. The cart is pretty full by the time we are at check out. Sue only gave us about fifteen things to get, but I wanted to get some other things so I could have them if I wanted them.

"Aww, my sister bought these for her little boy. I love them so much." The cashier says, "How far along are you?"

"Seven months tomorrow!" I say happily, causing Seth to chuckle and kiss my temple.

"You guys are so cute together. Reminds me of my sister."

"Thanks." I smile and rub my stomach, another round of the braxton hicks contractions coming on. I tense up a little and Seth rubs my back.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, those stupid fake labor pains are horrible. I don't know how I am going to survive the actual birth!" I joke. The cashier laughs and I smile.

"Don't worry. If need be, you can break my hand." I laugh and take a deep breath, loading the bags into the cart. Seth hands the girl his mothers card as I start cracking my neck, "You ready babe?"

"Hmm? Oh yeah, I want to get home, and just watch movies or something."

"What ever you prefer is what I will give you."

"This is why you are going to live a long and happy life." I smile, kissing his cheek before we start unloading the bags into the back of the truck. The next pain comes, a little stronger than before, as we pull into the drive way, "Seth, I'm just going to lay in bed for a little while." I say, taking deep breaths.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, it's the fake contractions are really getting to me." I sigh, walking up the stairs. I change into a pair of shorts and a tank top before laying on my back, rubbing my stomach.

I must have fallen asleep because the next thing I know, I am waking up to a stabbing pain in my stomach. I gasp and clutch it, trying to get the pain to go away. I reach for Seth, only to remember that he has patrol right now, "Stay calm." I remind myself, slipping on my slippers and walking over to Sue's room, "Sue, I think something's wrong." I whisper, shaking her slightly.

"Are you okay?" Silent tears are falling down my face from the pain as she turns on the light.

"No, the pain is horrible, Seth isn't home yet, and I think something is wrong with Anthony." I gasp out.

"Okay, let's get you to the hospital." I nod my head, trying to calm down, because I know that stressing is only going to make it worse. I carefully climb down the stairs and out to the car. I hear Sue on her cell phone talking to someone, most likely Sam, telling them to tell Seth what is going on, "It's going to be okay." She try's to calm me down, but I know that something is wrong. I can feel it in my heart.

The ride to the hospital was short and I was glad about that, "We need a wheel chair!" Sue calls, helping me into the building.

"What seems to be the problem?"

"She just woke up saying that she had a horrible pain in her stomach."

"How far along is she?"

"Seven months."

"Okay, Maya, can you tell me how you are feeling?"

"It feels like someone is stabbing me in the stomach. Please, help Anthony. Don't let him die."

"It's going to be okay. Nothing is going to happen to Anthony. We are going to take good care of both of you." The doctor assures me. I just nod my head, praying that Seth will be here soon, "I need a portable ultrasound machine over here Stat! Okay, let's take a look here. Well, everything seems to be okay with Anthony. I am going to have a quick look down there to make sure everything is okay." I nod my head, as I hear Seth walk through the door.

"Sir, you can't be in here."

"That's my girlfriend and son." Soon, I feel Seth's hand in mine, "How are you feeling baby."

"I've been better." I laugh.

"Well Maya. It looks like you are in labor."