Chapter 10

"I decided that I wanted to see my friend. I just found out that you were back in town." He says while drying off his long hair. I have missed Seth so much. He is two months older than me. We always got along. We saw each other almost everyday since our parents were best friends. Now that I think of it, I think our parents had other plans for us.

"So, what do you want to do?" I ask him.

"We can just watch some movies if you want."

"Sounds good to me." We head to the living room and watch Disney Movies. We watched about two movies before we fell asleep. I had my head on his shoulder, he had his arm around me protectively, with his head on top of mine. I don't know how long we were asleep, but I do remember waking up long enough to see the flash of a camera and hear some whispers.

"Hey Seth. What are you doing over here?" I think that's my dad.

"I came to hang out with Maya. I hope you don't mind."

"Not at all. Did you guys fall sleep?"

"Yeah. We were watching some movies and during the second one, we both fell asleep. Do you want me to put her in her bed?"

"If you want. Her room is through there." I can feel someone picking me up, most likely Seth. Then there was a kiss on my forehead. My dad because I could feel the scratches from the beard. A few seconds later I was put on my bed, and then there was another kiss on my forehead. "Sleep tight Maya." Seth whispers. After he leaves, I go into my bathroom and take my medicine. I will take a shower in the morning. I turn off the light and lie back down. That night I sleep with dreams of my friends and Family.

I hear the roar of Bella's truck as I start to wake up a little bit. I look out my window and see that it is still dark out. I guess it wasn't that late when dad came home. I walk out into the kitchen to get a drink and something to snack on. Bella sneaks into the house. "Hello." She jumps and holds a hand to her heart.

"What are you doing awake?" She whispers. "It's after midnight."

"I needed something to eat and drink. Why are you just getting home?" I ask right back.

"I was hanging out with Jake and we fell asleep watching movies." I nod my head not fully believing it but leaving it, because I didn't feel like getting into a fight at midnight.

"So, do you want to hang out tomorrow?" I ask her. I can tell that she probably already had plans. "If you already have plans that's fine, I can probably find something else. Maybe I can hang out with Seth at his place or something."

"No, lets do something. I mean, we haven't really done anything together since you moved back here."

"Cool. See ya in the morning." I say while walking back into my room. I go through my drawers and take out a picture of Seth and I when we were younger. I set it on top of my dresser and head back to bed. Tomorrow I am going to have a sister day with Bella. It doesn't take to long for me to fall back to sleep. This time, there is a picture of my meadow. I see the Wolf I saw yesterday and three more next to him. In front of them there is this snow white girl, with hair as red as fire. I get a closer look at her eye's and they are crimson red. She moved in a blur. Nonhuman like to be honest. I am glad this is a dream, or I would think that I am going crazy. When the girl moves, it's like she is dancing. It is so perfect, not a thing out of place. The wolves chase after her. Every time she moves, they do to. It's almost like they want to hurt, or kill, her. Just as the black one, that I met yesterday, pounces on her, I wake up, panting and in a cold sweat.

I look at my alarm and it say's 6:29. I turn off my alarm and get out of bed. I walk over to my dresser, pick out an outfit for today, and go take a shower. I head out to see if Bella is awake yet when dad say's "She's not home. Something about Jake wanting to hang out all day, possibly go to the movies later." Well, there goes our sister day.