Chapter 45

Sam took about ten minutes to get here and the entire time I was waiting for him, I wanted to kill Bella. Well, not really, but she was annoying the crap out of me. On top of it, her mind reader boyfriend couldn't, or wouldn't, stay out of mine and Seth's minds and he told Bella what Seth and I did, so she was ranting on and on to us about it. I was literally about to punch her when Sam pulled into the driveway and honked to horn. I was out of the house in seconds and Seth could tell how mad I was. The entire ride to La Push was quiet and I was trying to calm down.

"Well, here you are. Have fun, I will see you guys later." Sam say's as he pulls into Seth's driveway. Sadly I was in between him and Seth so I had to wait for Seth to get out before I could and when he finally did I stomped my way into the house and up to Seth's room, where I slammed the door and jumped onto his bed. I grabbed one of his pillows and screamed into it, as if my life depended on it.

After about five minutes of screaming my throat started to hurt so I threw the pillow behind me on the bed and stood up. I actually felt much better now that I let that out. I take a deep breath and compose myself before going downstairs to see Seth and Sue talking in the kitchen. I overhear my name a few times, along with Bella's, but I just ignore it and go to the fridge to get a bottle of water. Seth tries to talk to me but I just hold a finger up to him to tell him to wait a minute. I take a big sip and sigh in relief as the feeling in my throat goes away, "Sorry, my throat hurt. What were you going to say?" I take another big sip and look at him.

"I was going to ask if you are feeling better." I nod my head and go over to him. He wraps his arms around me and I lean my forehead into his chest. I wish that people, meaning Bella and Edward, could just mind their own business. They just annoy me to no end sometimes, "Babe, mom is talking to you." I snap out of my thoughts and pull away from Seth to look at Sue.

"I'm sorry, I guess I am a little distracted today." I apologize.

"It's okay sweetie. I was just saying that before you came down Seth and I were talking about how you and Bella keep fighting. I know that you will be staying with us most of the time anyway, so I suggested that you just move in with us permanently. If that is okay with you that is. I am sure that Charlie wont mind because if how much you and your sister fight. What do you say?"

"Are you sure? I don't want to impose or anything."

"Nonsense. I love having you around. Anyway, you are basically my daughter already, even before you became Seth's imprint. I think it would be a great idea to have you around as much as possible. What do you say?"

I look up to Seth who is already looking at me with a smile playing on his lips, then I look back at Sue who is waiting for my answer, "I would love to, but first I need to make sure that it's okay with Charlie first." She smiles and nods her head.

"Of course. I will call him right now. Just wait right here." I nod my head and turn towards Seth who immediately started to kiss me. I smile and kiss him back. His hands are on my hips and mine are clasped around the back of his neck.

"I really hope he agrees." Seth mumbles against my lips.

"I am pretty sure he will, besides, it's not like we don't basically live together now." I point out to him. He smiles and nods his head.

"This is true." I place my head in his neck and he does the same to me. We just stand in the kitchen and listen to Sue's conversation with my father, right now they are just talking about something random and I stopped listening until I heard her ask about me moving in. When I heard that I tensed up a little and I know Seth could feel it because he started to rub my back to get me to calm down.

"Maya, your father would like to talk to you." Sue say's handing me the phone. I untangle myself from Seth and take the phone our of her hand while walking outside onto the back porch so I could have a little bit more privacy.

"Hey dad." I say a little scared.

"Hey sweetie," I am surprised that he is being so calm right now, I would have thought that he would be screaming his head off or something, "I know that you and your sister don't get along very well,"

I cut him off, "Dad, every time we are around each other, all we do is fight. Either she is trying to get into my business, or is trying to tell me how to run my life, or trying to get me into trouble." I say my voice cracking from the screaming that I was doing earlier, I sort of regret it now, "Besides, I basically live here now, just all of my things are at your house."

"I know that princess. I just don't want to loose you."

"Dad, I will always be your little girl. I will still see you, an besides, you knew that I was going to move out anyway, maybe not so soon, but at least I will save you the pain from it when you are even more attached in the future." I say. I hear him laugh over the phone and I can't help but smile, "I think that this is the best thing for me right now dad. I will always love you."

"I love you too, and if you really think that moving out is what's best for you, I guess you can. Just make sure to visit, and I expect you to have excellent grades this year."

"Thanks dad. I promise and I will keep you updated." We say our goodbye's and I can't stop the smile that appears on my face. I walk back into the kitchen and see Sue and Seth looking at me, waiting for an answer. I take a deep breath to calm myself and say, "He said that I could move in." They both smile and give me a huge hug. I can't believe that I am able to live with my boyfriend and his mother at sixteen, that is awesome! Can my life get any better?