Chapter 59

October

The past month has been tiring. I am three months pregnant. I have had horrible morning sickness. All I want to do is eat and sleep. I have went to school everyday, not missed one day. My doctors appointments are always scheduled for after school, or in the morning, so Seth and I don't miss much school. Seth has been very supportive. Of course he still has patrol, which is worse because of the newborn army that is coming after Bella, so he also has training for that. Leah has been very happy since she met Tyler. She introduced him to Sue and I first and he was so sweet. His little brother is the cutest thing in the world too. She was reluctant to let him meet the guys at first, but she did get the courage to and it went pretty well. Seth was just bugging him about him dating his only sister, the guys treated him like on of their own. Emily was really sweet too, she treated him m like one of the pack members. You could see that Sam was upset about Leah being with someone else, but let it go. They both have imprints and they are with their true loves. Although you never really get over your first love. I have yet to talk to Jake about why he was so upset when I told him about being pregnant, I ever get the chance to because he is always around one of the pack members or with Bella.

November

Four months pregnant. The morning sickness hasn't been as bad but I can't seem to get comfortable at night or any time really. I look really bloated and all of my clothes are getting tighter on me. Seth has been really tired and worn out lately from the extra patrols and we haven't spent any time together besides school and the occasional time when we wake up at the same time or go. I get that there is a huge army coming after Bella, but Sam has to realize that Seth has a family on the way and I need him, so does our child. I don't want to sound self centered or anything, but I need Seth to be with me. He tries so hard to spend time with me, but he is always to tired to do anything. Most of the time he falls asleep by just sitting up. It is getting really annoying. Leah is the same way with Tyler. The two of us talk a lot since we can't spend time with our boyfriend/girlfriend. He has been helping me with making a list of things I need to get for the baby. Next month I get to see what I am having, and I already told Sam that Seth is going to be there and is taking three day's off to catch up on sleep, homework, and for us to just spend time with each other. Charlie and I talk on and off as well. I go over to his house and I show him the ultrasounds of his grandchild and he is the happiest man alive when I do that. He and Sue seem to be spending a lot of time with each other, I have a feeling that something is going on there, but I am not going to question it. Still no chance to talk to Jake it's like he has been ignoring me.

December

Five months. Seth was at the ultrasound, along with Charlie. He and Sue usually take turns with the appointments on who comes with me, this time it happened to be Charlie. Seth and I are going to be the proud parents of Anthony Beck Clearwater. We decided to switch Anthony and Beck around because it sounds better as Anthony then Beck. His initials will be A.B.C. I think that's the cutest thing in the world. By the time he learns his own name, he will already know three letters of the his ABC's. I went off on Sam about over working the pack and let's just say, he isn't a happy camper right now. We haven't talked since that conversation a few weeks ago, but he has cut back with the patrols and watches, so I think that Emily talked to him. Seth and I are having a date night, just the two of us. Same with Leah and Tyler. They have been really close lately and Tyler talked to me about getting her an engagement ring. I told him that if he thinks that's what he want's to do, then he should.Bella and I went out shopping one day while Seth was on patrol and she told me that she wants to become a vampire. I got upset, started yelling at her, and walked out of the store that we were in, which was a baby store. I called Tyler and he brought me home, not asking any questions.

January

The newborn army has come and gone. Jake was hurt trying to protect Leah. She wasn't the happiest person because Tyler was giving her some space to plan out how he was going to ask her to marry him. While Jake was laying down I took that as the chance to talk to him about why he acted like he did. He told me it was because he thought that I was going to wait and that he was just disappointed with me. Anthony's is together, all we have to do is finish getting clothes then we are done. Three more months and I will be able to hold little Anthony in my arms. All of my clothes are to small for me right now. I can only fit in Seth's sweatshirts and sweatpants. Christmas was awesome. We mostly got things for Anthony, but Edward and Bella bought me some clothes that I can wear. New Years Eve was fun. Seth and I just stayed up until midnight and watched movies, spending time with each other. Tyler proposed to Leah. She was shocked, but said yes. Sue spends a lot of time with Charlie now. I have to say that I am a little weirded out because I am dating her son and she is dating my dad. I guess there is nothing I can do about that though because they like each other. I am not going to get in the way of their feelings. Edward and Bella are also getting married this summer. I have to say, I am happy for them, but I don't want to lose my sister because she wants to be like Edward.