Untitled Part 21

Seth and I play games before the power goes out. "Well, this sucks!" I say.

"Aww, you pour baby!" Seth says, in a mocking voice. I tick my tongue out at him and he just laughs. I glare at him before lying on my back on the bed.

I sigh out and say, "I'm so bored!" Seth climbs up on the bed, puts one leg on each side of me, and starts to tickle me. "S-Se-Seth! No, stop that tickles!" I am laughing so hard, it is getting hard to breath, "Seth, stop I can't breath." I hear to door squeak open, "Help me! He is tickling me!"

I hear a deep laugh and then foot steps. "Seth, come on man. I thought we were all going to do something." Seth finally stop tickling me and I catch my breath. It takes a while, and Seth, and Quil are just staring at me.

"God Seth!" I slap his arm,"Why did you tickle me?"

"I thought it would be fun. And it was!" He gives me a cheeky smile, gets up off of me, and helps me up.

"So, how are you doing Quil?" I ask, still trying to catch my breath. It is not easy with Seth poking my side, because he knows that is one of my ticklish spots. I keep trying to move away from him and pay attention to Quil, but he is not making it easy. Soon, he gets both of my sides and he has me back on his bed. "Seth, stop! I am trying to talk to Quil!!"

"Is there something going on between you?" He asks us, looking between the two of us.

My eye's widen and I can feel my face heat up. I push Seth off of me and I stand up, straightening out my sweatshirt. Seth stands up too, I can see his face turn a hint of pink. "Why, why would you ask that?" I ask stuttering a little bit.

"Oh my god. You have feelings for each other." My eye's widen and I look at Seth. His face is a bright red and he looks at the floor.

"Thank you for making things awkward Quil." I say before storming out of Seth's room and down the stairs.

I slip my boots back on and Sue asks, "Maya? Where are you going? Is everything all right?"

"I- I just need some time by myself." I have no clue why, but I can feel myself start to cry. I open the door and run down the steps, and into the woods. I don't know how long I ran, but I finally came across my meadow. I finally let the tears fall as I fall onto my knees. I wrap my arms around my stomach as I lean my head towards the ground and cry. I sit there and cry for who knows how long. Finally I just lie on my side, curl up in a ball, and cry. I hear a twig snap off to the side of me and I ignore it. I could care less right right now. I can't believe Quil had to bring that up. I mean, we were fine before all of this happened.

I see the big black wolf come out from the bushes. "Oh, hey boy." I sit up and wipe the tears from my eyes. "Um, what are you doing out in the rain?" He whines and lays down next to me. "I'm fine boy." I pet his head and he snuggles into me, making me fall on my back. "If I tell you something, will you promise not to tell your wolf friends?" He shakes his giant head. "Well, I have a friend named Seth Clearwater, and I kind of like him. I was a this house playing video games with him, when the power went out. Then all of a sudden, he starts to tickle me. My other friend Quil came over and messed everything up. He starts talking about how we like each other and I just ran out of the house." I take a deep, shaky breath, "I don't know what to do. Now Seth knows that I like him."

The wolf looks at me and then at the sky. There is motion off in the distance. It's a tornado. He motions for me to get on his back, and I was in no position to argue. The wolf runs really fast back to Seth's house. I can see the top of the twister above the tree's. I get off of his back and run across the street to Seth's house. I burst through the door, "There is a twister across the street," Everyone runs to the storm shelter in the back yard. Washington doesn't get very many twisters, but there are occasions when it does. Seth grabs my waist, helping me into the shelter. Harry gets the door shut and locked and we wait out the storm.

I am in the corner and Seth comes and sits with me, "I am sorry if quil made things awkward."

"It's not your fault. I just don't want our friendship to be ruined."

"I promise you, I would never let anything ruin our friendship." We look into each others eyes and start to lean in. Until someone clears their throat.

"Sorry to interrupt anything, but there is a twister outside." Quil say's. I blush and lean my head on Seth's shoulder, hoping to fall asleep for a little while.