Chapter 58

Leah and I sat on the couch, eating pizza, and watching Disney movies. Sue came home around the time when Puma and Timon are singing Hakuna Matata to Simba. Leah and I were singing along to it and her face was priceless. Never the less, she sat down on the couch, ate pizza, and watched movies with us. Seth is supposed to be home in about ten minutes so right now I am making him a plate of food, because I am just that nice of a girlfriend. Leah is sending texts to her boyfriend, and Sue went to bed early because she has to work early in the morning. Tomorrow is Tuesday, and I don't want to go to school. I almost came home early because I didn't want to be in school, but I didn't. I suffered through the day just like everyone else. Luckily, Seth and I have a doctors appointment on Wednesday at twelve so we are leaving early, going to the appointment, going out for a late lunch early dinner then going to the movies. I tried to tell him that he didn't need to take me out, but he insisted.

Right at this moment I am sitting at the desk finishing up my homework, Seth is going to have to finish his after he eats. We did 90% of it during our study hall, but we ran out of time. I throw my pencil down on the desk and lean back in the chair, looking at the clock on my laptop, 8:36. Seth should be home right about now. I roll my neck around in a circle and rub the back of it with my hand to get the pain to lessen up a little. I close my eye's but keep rubbing my neck, and soon I feel two very warm hands on my shoulders, massaging them. The sparks running through my body tell me that it's Seth. I smile and sigh, leaning into his touch, "That feels amazing." I say, causing him to chuckle.

"How was the rest of your day?" He asks, turning the chair around and crouching down in front of me. He places his hands on my knees and kisses my nose, shows how tall he is! If he can reach my face crouching down while I am in a chair. Okay, in my defense, the chair is down all the way, so he isn't that tall.

"Good. I missed you, but I talked with Leah and we just had a girls day eating pizza, and watching movies." I say, putting my hands behind his neck and clasping them together.

"I'm glad to hear that you missed me. I loved the dinner by the way." I smile and kiss his nose, causing him to chuckle, "I'm gonna take a quick shower before starting on my homework." I nod my head and he gives me a quick peck before kissing my stomach and walking into the bathroom. I smile and turn back to my Algebra homework, absentmindedly rubbing my slightly big belly. If you didn't know I was pregnant, it would just look like I was bloated.

Around 9:30 Seth and I lay down in bed and just hold enjoy each other's presence. Seth only had his Algebra to do and it only took him about ten minutes to finish. Sometimes I wish I was as smart as him. He is laying down on his back, and I am laying across him with my head in his lap and one of my hands in his and he is playing with my hair with his while I rub my stomach, "So, I know it's a little early to be talking about this, but I want to start getting ideas so we aren't rushing at the last minute." I say, looking up to him.

"What is it?" He asks, not taking his eyes away from mine and still playing with my hair. The way he looks at me makes my heart melt. It makes me not want to look away from him and to just stare at him all day.

"Well, I was wondering if you had any ideas for any baby names?" I ask, with a slight smile on my face. He smiles back at me and sighs.

"Well, I always dreamed about naming my son Beck and naming my daughter Lily. What about you? Did you ever have names for your children?"

"I always liked the name Anthony for a boy and Angelina for a girl."

"Those are nice names. How are we to decide though? I think that's why people always get into arguments about names, because they can't decide."

"Then why not a compromise?" I suggest. He looks at me and raises his eyebrow's, telling me to continue, "We put the names together.Beck Anthony Clearwater for a boy, and Angelina Lily Clearwater for a girl."

"Genius and beautiful, just like you." He whispers and kisses my forehead. I smile and move around so I am laying down next to Seth on my side, with my back against his chest. He wraps his arms around my waist and places his hands on my stomach, rubbing small circles on it. I smile and place my hands over his, entwining our fingers, "I love you. And I love our baby." I hear Seth whisper as he kisses my temple.

"I love both of you too." I sigh and move into his chest farther. He tightens his grip and I smile. This is all I need, right here. Spending time with my amazing boyfriend.Just the two of us. Not worrying about school, the pack, vampires, nothing. If only it could stay like this forever. But sadly, all good things must come to an end at some point.