Chapter 25

Seth and I don't really have much to do. My dad is coming home tomorrow, so I have to go home tonight. I don't care because I can finally get my cast taken off tomorrow. Right now I am getting ready for my date with Seth. He still hasn't told me where we are going, but I knew that I should dress casually. I had to borrow some of Leah's old clothe's but I don't care. I don't think she will mind. Maybe she can give me them because she has grown out of them and she has some nice clothes.

I walk downstairs and see Seth talking in the dining room with his parents. "Hey, are you ready to go?" He asks me. I mile and nod my head, "Well, my dad is taking us because he needs to pick some things up from the mall. I hope you don't mind."

"Not at all. He is your father." I look up at Harry and he gives me the 'don't tell him about anything' look. I nod my head slightly so Seth doesn't notice. "I forgot my bag I will be right back." I go back upstairs and grab my bag off of Seth's bed. When I turn around Seth is standing behind me. "Wow, I didn't hear you come up."

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you." He come's over to me, wraps his arms around my waist, and gives me a tight hug. I drop my bag back on his bed and hug him back. I feel his body temperature is really warm.

"Are you feeling okay?" I ask him, still in his embrace.

"Yeah, why?"

"Your burning up." He shrugs his shoulders and loosens his grip. "We should probably go back downstairs, your dad is probably waiting." He nods his head and gives me a small kiss. He grabs my bag off of his bed and then takes my hand. "Are you sure that Leah wont mind me wearing her clothes?"

"No, I don't think she will notice that they are missing. She can't wear them anymore anyway." Seth puts my bag on the floor in the back seat and helps me into the truck. We both sit in the back and wait for Harry. He is probably talking to Sue about the party. "By the way," He whispers into my ear, "You look amazing in those clothes." I blush and look at him.

"Thank you." He leans down and carefully kisses me. One of his hands is on my neck and the other is on my hip. I wrap my hands in his hair and kiss him back.

"Hey. Calm it down back there." Harry say's. I blush and lean my head on his shoulder. He leans his head on mine and entwine our fingers together. It is a quiet drive to Port Angela's and when we get to the mall, it is starting to get dark. We still have about half an hour before the movie starts so Seth and I walk around the mall for a few minutes.

"I will be right back. I need to pick something up." He nods his head and I go across the mall to the store where his birthday present is.

"Hey Maya. Your order is in. Are you ready?"

"Yeah, I can't carry it out though."

"Why? Is he here?"

"Yeah, we are seeing a movie." The guy nods his head. "Um, if I give you my address, do you think you could drop it off?"

"Yeah, I already have your address, I have to drop things off for your father all the time."

"Okay, just leave it on the porch and I will bring it in." He nods his head and I pay for Seth's present. "Okay, I will see you around Alex." He nods his head and I go back to where Seth is waiting.

"So, where is the thing you had to pick up."

"Oh, they were all out. Ordered it and they are going to drop it off at my house." He nods his head and grabs my hand. We go back to the theater and get our tickets. Seth's family knows the people who own the theater so we were able to get into the movie that we wanted to see. It is rated R, so technically we are not aloud to see it, but they are really good friends. We pay for our drinks and snacks and go into the theater. Since we are early, we get the first pick of seats. We choose the way back in the corner. I don't know why, I just have to sit in the corner. It's part of my OCD I guess.

Seth and I sit and talk for a little while, stealing a kiss now and then. Once the theater got dark, I lean my head on Seth's shoulder and watch the movie. After 'watching' the movie, by that I mean stealing many kisses through out the movie, at one point, we were making out. Luckily there wasn't very many people in the theater, and they were all closer to the front. Seth and I wait in the front of the theater, and there are games in the front where you buy your tickets and snacks, so we just play games as we wait for Harry.

Once Harry got to us, carrying many bags full of things for Seth's party, we go back to the truck. I start to fall asleep on Seth, because my back is up against the door and my legs are on his lap while he rubs them. He wakes me up once we get back to my house and grabs my bag. He wraps his arm around my waist because I am too tired to walk by self right at the moment. I am awake enough to unlock the front door, and go into my room.

"Okay, I will see you soon." Seth say's. I nod and wrap my arms around his neck as he wraps his around my waist and we hug. He gives me a kiss and walks back out to the truck. I grab my pajama's out of my bag, go into my bathroom, take a quick shower, get changed into my pajama's, take my medicine, and go to bed. Today was amazing, but sadly, it had to come to an end.