Chapter 28

I haven't talked to anyone Since Harry died. I tried texting Seth but he hasn't answered me. When he finally did answer me, he told me that he doesn't want to see me ever again. I only eat because I don't feel like going back to the hospital. I did go the the doctor's and got a new insulin pump. That's about the only time I left the house. I decided that I am going to go over to his house and give him his birthday present, even though that it was last week. I also want to see what Harry wanted me to give to him, at the right time, and get my bike back. I get off my bed, go into my closet, get a shirt, a pair of jeans, underwear, a bra and a towel out. I walk into my bathroom, closing the door behind me, and turning on the water.

Once I step out I dry off and change into the clothes. I decided to take a bag because you never know. I put some snacks, a towel, bathing suit, and something to drink. Seth's present is in the corner of my room, it wont fit in my bag, so it has it's own bag. I grab the handles and walk into the living room. "Okay dad, I'm ready." Dad is dropping me off while he goes over to Billy's. Bella isn't home. Her boyfriend is back.

Let me tell you what happened. Bella had gone to the beach and jumped off the cliff, the one that I had jumped off. It would have been fine, if there wasn't a current and she hit her head on the rocks. Jake had luckily saved her and that was the day that Harry died. Then apparently her ex boy friends sister came and said that he was in trouble, so she flew with her to save him. She is now grounded, but she had to go to 'work' but I think she is hanging out with him and his family.

Dad drops me off at Seth's and I walk up the porch. I don't knock on the door, I just leave Seth's present on the the porch and go around back to where the cellar is. I open it up and and walk down the steps. I see a medium sized object under a sheet. When I take the sheet off I see a motorcycle. My mouth drops. I cover it back up and find a card on the ground. Well, there are actually two. One is addressed to Seth, one is for me. I put the one for Seth under the cover and walk back up the stairs to the outside world. I put the note in my bag and walk out to where my bike is. I look towards the wood and see Sam and his gang walking out. I look further and see Seth walking towards them. He is laughing too.

I feel tears start to brim my eye's and I ride my bike across the street into the woods. I follow the path until I get to my meadow. I let my bike fall to the ground and I walk to the stream. I sit down and just watch the water run. I hear a howl from the distance. I bet it is the one that I met before. I ignore all of the whining from the sides of woods. I lay down on my stomach, put my head on my arm, and my other hand in the water. I play with the running water, thinking about why Seth would join them. I know that he is upset because of his father, but he wouldn't join him because of that, would he?

One of the wolves walked up to me. It wasn't the black one. It was gray, brown, with some black in it. His eye's were similar to someone else. I can't quite put my finger in it. The wolf just looked at me. I just looked right back at him. I could see my future with Seth? I see us going on many dates, getting married, having children, and just being ourselves. It's like I could feel everything that was going on. Every time we hugged, every kiss we shared, everything felt so real. If only it were true, he doesn't even want to be my friend anymore. I sigh, pet the wolf, get up, and go to my bike. If only Seth would give me a reason why he doesn't want to be around me anymore.