Chapter 66: Tell Me

The video of their performance is in the media box above. Also, before some of you point out the obvious: No, that isn't Hyuna. Fun fact: she actually was in the Wonder Girls, but she wasn't a member of the group when they made this collaboration with BB :)
Seungri was backstage with the members of both Wonder Girls and his bandmates from BigBang. They watched as Se7en and Rain, an a artist from JYP, finished their performance

Wow! Se7en is a lot better than I thought. No wonder The President wants to debut him as a solo artist.

"We have 5 minutes guys!" -Seungri heard the voice of one of the staff members say to them and they all seemed nervous. He glanced at Sunmi who was taking in deep breaths

I really don't know what to do... Sunmi is such a great girl, but lately I've been hanging out with CL and I think we both feel so comfortable around each other now. She's probably using me to make GD jealous, but... it feels real. I notice her looking at him sometimes. She still looks just as in love with him as she was 2 months ago.

I just don't get it! Why? He moved on. She should too. She deserves someone who will love her for who she is and I think I'm that person... but... but... Sunmi... She makes me so happy. Lately, I've been spending more time in the Chaos Building texting with Sunmi than hanging out with any of the other students. And now CL has to mess up everything! I hate it! 

He approached Sunmi and smiled at her. She smiled back

"You don't have to be nervous. You will be amazing." -He said and she seemed a little relieved

"Y-You mean it?" -She asked and he nodded

"I'm really happy that I met you, Seungri..."

Aish... as if my feeling weren't fucked up already... Why did she have to say that?

"I'm glad I met you too, Sunmi." -He said instead and they smiled at each other

"Time to go!" -The staff member said and directed them towards the stage. Seungri took a deep breath as he and Sunmi looked at each other. Unconsciously, he grabbed her hand and they walked to the stage together.

This is it. This is my very first arena concert. Thousands, even millions watching this on TV will see me. I have to give in my best.

They walked out on stage and were greeted with a roar from the crowd which made Seungri's heart beat quicker. The lights went on and the music started.

###

"Hurry up! Their performance is starting!" -Minzy said to the girls as they ran to their seats. They were seated at the VIP lounge with the other performers. Minzy, Dara and CL seemed excited about the performance, but Bom was only focused on her performance with Tablo and his two former co-workers.

"Bom, you'll do just fine. It's just a chorus." -CL assured her since she noticed that Bom was nervous about it

"Thanks... I just want them to have the debut they deserve. They're really talented and I hope they get a chance to be YG artists." -She said out loud so The President, who was right behind them, could hear

"I bet they will. Now come on. Cheer up and let's make fun of the boys." -Minzy said and Bom laughed. The lights turned on and they saw the boys standing on the stage